Halo Did you knows

The Director

Actually, Bungie claims that the third shot going off on a random vector (which isn't really that random, it has a very low chance of landing inside the reticle, and a very high chance of landing just outside of the reticle) was a planned decision that they included to help balance the BR.

Thought I heard from Twin it was a glitch and thats why it was never changed.

DYK Plasma nades can bounce off players if the host is bad enough? It happened to me lol.

But of course! You need to spend more time in forge mode my friend :D

Wasn't a fan of Halo 3 Forge because I couldnt find any canvas maps... :(

~~~~

DYK Plasma nades can bounce off players if the host is bad enough? It happened to me lol.

Try getting stuck while driving a vehicle. Got done twice, and survived both (theres proof on one of the community playdate videos)

~~~~

DYK The three protagonists from the games: John-S117, The Rookie and SPARTAN B-312. Each have one unique thing about them, John's been on the most amount of games, The Rookie doesn't say a word throughout Halo 3 ODST and SPARTAN B-312 was one that offically dies

Did you know that in Halo CE, Halo 2, and Halo 3 that a plasma grenade would not stick to a players crotch? If it was aimed at the crotch, it would either count as a miss and sail past the player or connect to the lower torso/inner thigh areas instead.

Did you know that in Halo CE, Halo 2, and Halo 3 that a plasma grenade would not stick to a players crotch? If it was aimed at the crotch, it would either count as a miss and sail past the player or connect to the lower torso/inner thigh areas instead.

Wow didnt know that, but Spike grenades can definitely stick there.

"Is that a spike nade or are you just glad to see me?" =P

the two guta in nightfall were the last two guta on reach, jun and six caused the guta to become extinct!

(FALSE)

~~~

DYK The Prophet of Truth movites was the main reason the Great Schism started, because his plan of "Changing of the Guard" was plotted long before it began, but was kept to himself and was played when he left Regret to died by John-117. When Regret called for reinforcements, Truth delayed it so to make it that the Elites failed and were deemed unworthy to protect him and Mercy

Also releasing imprisoned Brutes sparked more hatred within the other species, plus after the assassination of Elite High Council and learning the truth of the Halo Installions, the forming of the Covenant Separatists began

Really glad Truth is dead... (The following sentence has been censored, believe me.. you don't want to know whats said)

Did you know that the whole Human-Covenant war was started because the Hierarchs (who weren't Hierarchs at the time) misunderstood what a Monitor meant by "Reclaimer"? They thought that it meant that humans were forerunners who were left behind from the "Great Journey". If that had been the case, then the covenant would have fallen apart, because it was based on the belief that anyone could travel on the Great Journey.

• Like 1

Did you know that the Grunts cant get infected by flood.?

Did you know that cortana has a cloned brain of Dra. Halsey?

Did you know that in the first mision of Jhon spartan 117 he were having no SPARTAN armor?

Did you know that only the humans can activate halo?

GRUNTS CAN GET IN FECTED BY THE FLOOD, BUT THE INFECTED GRUNT WILL DIE WITHIN AN HOUR

Did you know that halo 3 was in 17 languages?

"Halo 3 is available in 17 languages: English, Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, Italian, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Slovak, Spanish (Iberian and Latin American), Swedish and Traditional Chinese."

http://tech.uk.msn.com/features/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=149574730

Did you know that in Halo 3 a conversation over the radio (you can hear it near the downed pelican that has the mongooses just after landing on the ring) that seems to imply that Shipmaster Rtas 'Vadum uses his ship as a battering ram in the space battle above and survives?

Did you also know that Shipmaster Rtas 'Vadum is referred to as "Half Jaw" by his enemies?

• Like 2

Did you also know that Shipmaster Rtas 'Vadum is referred to as "Half Jaw" by his enemies?

Because bit of it was cut off due to a flood attack

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DYK Shipmaster Rtas 'Vadum and Arbiter Thel 'Vadam are the only two Elites that refer John-117 as Spartan, not Demon

DYK Shipmaster Rtas 'Vadum and Arbiter Thel 'Vadam are the only two Elites that refer John-117 as Spartan, not Demon

That's because they both want peace with the humans and are trying to lead by example. To them, the term Demon is similar to the term "Squidlips" or other terms given to the elites by the humans. At this point, they are trying to lead by example by not referring to the Chief as Demon.

Did you know that they still have their slip ups (because they are so used to referring to Spartans as demons) and call the Chief "Demon" every once in a while?

• Like 1

did you know that no matter what i post from my very vast knowledge of halo if learned from the games books other forums and such, that the director will already know it lol

Indeed lol However, that shouldn't discourage you because there are tons of people who don't know everything about Halo :D

Did you know that on the level "The Ark" there is a crashed pelican just outside of the map (you can see it's tail in map) that you can actually move with explosions? :D

• Like 2

Indeed lol However, that shouldn't discourage you because there are tons of people who don't know everything about Halo :D

Did you know that on the level "The Ark" there is a crashed pelican just outside of the map (you can see it's tail in map) that you can actually move with explosions? :D

well i know alot about halo 3 glitches let se if i can get you. . . . . . . .

did you know