Halo Did you knows

The Director

Did you know that Scarab tanks are actually powered by giant Lekgolo colonies?

I knew about 90% of what has been stated in the topic so far. but this post about the scarabs being made for lekgolo is completly new news to me. seeing as how two diffrent people have posted it, i would be very interested to find out where you guys got this information from.

what book, movie, or game did you see this info in?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you know that the jackals actually are just mercenaries for the covenant?

Mercs or Pirates

~~~

Did you know Jun was killed by the Arbiter? (Before he was the Arby of course)

Got proof?

~~~

DYK the Pistol on Halo CE has a chinese symbol of the number seven on it, seen the second you switch or equip the weapon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Where ELSE would it go? ;) lol

Did you know that the Covenant Hierarchs prior to the covenant war with humanity were the prophets of Tolerance, Restraint, and the prophetess of Obligation?

You'd think since they're using a mini fusion reactor they could just eject it from the suit, how much power does converted human waste provide by comparison?

• 2 months later...

Why????

Why not?

she is also the mother of george from reach and wife of the original captain keyes

Did you know that in the book fall of reach and the game halo reach take place ten years apart but they're the same idea? (Besides chief being in the book and noble six is in the game.)

So in theory that battle was like 10 years long, if both of those are true. Unlikely.

Did you know that preston cole was married and then got divorced?

Did you know that promethean knights are actually humans in a robots body?

Cole was divorced three times, w/ an admiral's daughter named Inna and two other random people, and then married an Insurrectionist frigate captain named Lyra. He didn't know she was an Innie, and she ended up saving his fleet with hers unexpectedly. Twice. 

Actually, Knights are Forerunners, I'm pretty sure.

Did you know Sgt. Johnson was originally scripted for the ORION Project (Spartan I) but was only left with Borens Syndrome. Borens Syndrome was a cover for ORION . I say "only" because it was only one of the side effects that were suppose to enhance the human soldier. This is also why Sgt. Johnson cannot get infected by the flood, his immune system is far too greater than that of the Flood.

Immune system is far too greater than that of the Flood? I don't think the Flood need an immune system.

Did you know that I don't know how you guys all know this stuff??

We read books, play games, like Halo.

DYK I'm going to explode? BOOOOOM.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Did you know humans attempted reverse engineering the covenant weaponry. When they got to the needler, they couldn't figure out how the device worked.

Did you know the ark from Halo 3 was out of range from the halo effect so if the rings were fully functioning and fired, anything on the ark would be safe.

Did you know that there are 7 tiers of technology. Humans before the human-covenant war were tier 3, covenant are tier 2 and forerunners were tier 1. there is also a tier 0 which has only been reached by the precursors from what we know.

Did you know that in rare cases, after slip space jumps people have been reported missing and never found. Also implying that they vaniL

Little kid response- They went to Neverland with Peter Pan!

Real life response- They're dead.

I think that belongs in this 'Did you know' thread by The Director.

Which I will post in now

http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/7702-343iorg-did-you-knows/

Did you know that I'm using this thread already and I'm not going to switch now?

• 3 weeks later...