Halo Did you knows

The Director

well i know alot about halo 3 glitches let se if i can get you. . . . . . . .

did you know

"get me"? lol That's not the point of this thread. This thread is to post what you know about Halo so that others who don't know can learn.

Did you know that in two levels of Halo 3, there is a missing persons poster that has Jason Jones (co-founder of Bungie) on it?

• Like 1

*remember to edit posts, not double post*

Did you know there is no particular meaning behind the inheritor rank in reach? Forerunner, reclaimer (human), and inheritor. Supposedly, it could be precursers....

Ahhh, but here's the thing. The word Forerunner is for one species, but Reclaimer and Inheritor are also for one species. Reclaimer is the word for humans while they are still evolving and learning about the galaxy, i.e. reclaiming their place. Inheritor is the word for humans who have reclaimed their spot in the galaxy and are ready to finally inherit the responsibilities of the Mantle. Reclaimer and Inheritor are two different terms for humans. :D

• Like 3

Im pretty sure this video is fanmade for a few reasons. first most clips were either taken from the movie cancelled a long time ago or other past halo clips, it says its sponsered by bungie, and they wouldnt focus the first halo movie on ODST.

No those are past halo clips.

Did you know that the Scarab has been featured in 5 Halo games, but is only drive-able in one of the Halo games? There has been many fans who have been asking for a drive-able scarab ever since it first appeared in Halo 2.

Now that you mention it, I REALLY wanna step on a Spartan with a scarab now.

• Like 1

Did you know that in Halo CE (original one) if you highlight the "Edit Gametypes" section in the multiplayer section of the game, you come across an image of Master Chief with text that, seems to be schematics for each of his body parts. If you look closely, some of the text aren't schematics, but text: Text on Head/Gun: "UV Protectant Sun Visor for Protection from Elements". Text on Upper Right Leg: "Sometimes I give myself the creeps, sometimes my mind plays tricks on me" (lyrics from the Green Day song "Basket Case"). Text on Lower Right Leg: "Hydraulic Suspension Thigh Pads with cool Kevlar crap". Text on Left Leg: "Directional Locks MJOLNIR cyborg dealer parts". Text on Arm: "Action/Reload see may flexible joint system". Text on Torso: "All your base are belong to us".

• Like 4