Anniversary's Multiplayer Maps and Updates

B1ue D3vi1

I have found that playing on the Anniversary playlists is so much more fun than the normal playlists. It feels more like Halo 3 and it made Reach feel like I whole new game. Also, the magnum is just amazing. I've been having a lot of fun, and was wondering if anybody else agrees that the game feels better with the tweaked speed and no armor abilities. I now have complete confidence in 343 Industries.

• Like 3

I actually prefer the Title Update settings to the Anniversary settings. It's not that they're bad, just that the TU is better.

Couldn't agree more with the maps, though. They've done an absolutely outstanding job on keeping the classics feel as well as ensuring they work in the present day. I hope this is the shape of things to come!

I thoroughly enjoy Anniversary multiplayer. For me it came at a perfect time as I was getting somewhat bored with vanilla reach. I played a whole lotta Halo CE back in the day and seeing those maps and having my favorite pistol back sent me into nostalgia bliss. One thing I love about those maps is the vibrant color, compared to reach, anniversary maps to me just seem more alive. I think 343 did a great job and it definitely gave me some confidence in them as they work on continuing this great series.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...