Looking for a new gaming clan

I'm browsing around for a new gaming clan and I'm kinda picky :P Preferrably PC based, as I don't game much on XBL. Sadly the current clan I am in has been dying out from inactivity so I'm seriously considering hopping to somewhere else even though I have a great affection for the one I'm in, they just arent around anymore and dont seem to care.

I'm looking for something that meets close to these criteria

-Active

-Friendly respectful members

-Has Forums

-Has voice chat

-Has some history/ been around for a bit

-No overly strict rules ( I need to have the ability to let a swear or 5 slip)

-Solid, serious leadership

-Mature, as in not too many younger kids- preferrably 15+

Lastly I prefer somewhere that has standards in their recruitment so that it's quality above quantity members. I dont care how long this recruitment might be if the group is worth it, I will wait. For example, the current clan I am in which I have been around since 2007 I wasnt picked up as a member until 4 months after I applied so they could make sure I was a good fit.

I'm not expecting any hits on this any time soon but If you think the clan you're in or you know of one that is a good fit to what I described please let me know by either a post or a pm. I play many games so check with me if you know of a clan that's based around a specific game too.

I'm pretty well rounded for games.

My core games are HaloCEPC, Starcraft, TeamFortress 2, Killing Floor, Left4Dead 1&2, Diablo II (and 3 when it's out), Minecraft, WoW, and Guildwars.

Also have Borderlands but never played it. I'm open to all free games (everything is worth a try at least once) and even all paid games if their are people actively playing it in the group.

Thanks for the extra set of eyes.

• 3 months later...