The Firefight map

Library would be cool but i doubt 343 would make a floodfight map because there are already firefight settings with all covenant Unless they make a completely new gametype. I was thinking more about this map from the second level of the campaign. (Skip to 5:00 and watch to the end for the best tour of the place, you can ignore the commentary.) 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62rcG0XqvSk&feature=related

I do not remember the name of this section of the map, it is where you exit a large cave in the Scorpion. There is a tall structure in the middle of a large plateau between to high ice walls, where you have to battle a couple of invisible Elites. That building would be a great "hold" area to defend as an endless supply of Covenant attack. Just give me a sniper rifle, I've got your back!

How about Firefight and all the bad guys are Justin Beiber...I would love to repeatedly shoot him.

Let me dual wield sniper rifles........now! lol

*For those of you who are fans of Justin Beiber, his management team, legal team or feel his is so "dreamy", we do not want to actually hurt Justin, just repeatedly kill his likeness!

• Like 1

I do not remember the name of this section of the map, it is where you exit a large cave in the Scorpion. There is a tall structure in the middle of a large plateau between to high ice walls, where you have to battle a couple of invisible Elites. That building would be a great "hold" area to defend as an endless supply of Covenant attack. Just give me a sniper rifle, I've got your back!

Stick a generator in the middle. Now that would be a map.

Also with access to the building would be a good map to try and survive on with endless rounds of enemies including wraiths banshees etc attacking you. Lets call it Firefight Survival or Firefight Seige

They should have a big map with alot of buildings to hide in.Also they should have a underground tunnel leading to a building with a rocket launcher. It will be awesome. Right

:thumbsup:

could you imagine the carnage, all the enemies follow you down the tunnel, you grab rocket launcher turn round and fire :diablo: