Halo (PC)

ruinairas

I <3 chiming into Halo for PC threads.

I have never have more fun gaming than I did playing Halo CE PC. I have never found a better clan community than the ones that existed back in the day with Halo PC.

Our only hope that isn't blind at this point is here http://www.computerandvideogames.com/310296/halo-ce-anniversary-dev-pc-version-wouldnt-be-a-surprise/.

It will be a glorious and happy day for all that is PC gaming if/when Halo returns to PC.

And make Halo 2 not just for Vista. I want it for my Windows 7 computer, but I'm not sure it will run.

i doubt they'll change Halo 2 to Windows 7, as, its already out and stuff and they won't release another version, just keep safe with Halo 3 on Windows 7, also, it should have better graphics.

• Like 1

As would I, as would I... I just don't think they would. It's been almost 5 years since it's console release. Most people seem to think it won't happen either. Though, again, all we can is hope. I would treasure it forever too and never let it out of my computer <3

But remember, this is 343 we are dealing with, not Bungie. They may decide to remake Halo 2 and 3, and release an original edition for computers. I would LOVE that. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE :heart: it.