Should there be a Halo 7???

Anarchy

Halo 7  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should There Be A Halo 7 After The New Trilogy

• Yes, without a thought
    • Yes
    • Ya sure but If there isnt i wont be dissapointed...
    • Maybe
    • No, They should stop at Halo 6

Lets just get past halo 4 - 6 First, ok?

hahaha classic. I'd like to see more side story games like Halo Wars, ODST, and Reach for sure.

My opinion on Halo 7 is a gray area, I want them to end it proper and clean aka beautiful like i know they will with 6. Going to 7 would only be something i'd like (at the moment) if it wasn't the start of another trilogy because I hate when movies do the same thing (not talking about Star Wars) and won't just end it with dignity. If the story goes to 7 then sign me up, if it goes to 9 i'm not sure i'm feeling so adventurous. The catch is how well Halo 4 campaign turns out story-wise, right now i'm really stoked about it (keep in mind that i was wary of 343 delivering a game worthy of the seventh column, so take this as you will) and if it turns out how i'm rooting for it then going all the way to the end of the story is a go for me. Even if that means going to 9. A little extreme, and it may not have been what you were asking about, but I'll be on this site for 15 years if that's what it means. To me it depends when the story has fully run it's course

• Like 1

I voted maybe. It's best to see where 5 and 6 leave off. If it wraps it up nicely, then they shouldn't beat it until it's a joke. In that case they should leave it be to have its special place in Games History. It's like Disney trying to force out a ToyStory 4+ to milk more $ when ToyStory 3 wrapped up everything so nicely to the series.. Lol. Sorry for the lame comparing. Also maybe because it'd be another small chance to get another Halo for PC. If THAT happened I'd be so happy I'd run dancing naked in the street.

• Like 1

Well, lets place this in perspective. This may be the last storyline with the "Halo" theme. Yes, you may play as Master Chief again, but I don't expect the game to be called "Halo". I think it will run on a different name to drop the access numbers. But still be in the Halo Universe. Make sense?

I want to see my grandkids playing Halo 29. :P

You want to see your grandkids playing? Haha, I think they will be the ones watching you play. :P

I like the idea of another Halo after the reclaimer trilogy, but I don't see how 343 would be able to do another campaign. It couldn't be about chief again, and as Halo : Reach proved, nobody wants to play as anyone but him. Also, I think after the Reclaimer trilogy ends, there will be no more big conflicts in the Halo universe that need to be resolved, therefore no more Halo :( Halo needs to stop at six so it doesn't end up like COD.

• Like 1

I like the idea of another Halo after the reclaimer trilogy, but I don't see how 343 would be able to do another campaign. It couldn't be about chief again, and as Halo : Reach proved, nobody wants to play as anyone but him. Also, I think after the Reclaimer trilogy ends, there will be no more big conflicts in the Halo universe that need to be resolved, therefore no more Halo :( Halo needs to stop at six so it doesn't end up like COD.

Well, I know this is amost impossible but Bungie could maybe take over...

There are THOUSANDS of ways that the storyline can continue and still be pretty interesting. If they do decide to pick one (as long as it's an interesting one) then I will support them full steam ahead.

You want to see your grandkids playing? Haha, I think they will be the ones watching you play. :P

lmao or maybe be playing WITH them xD

• Like 1

I voted for yes without a thought for an 11th game, not a Halo 7. I want to see another prequel/side story game, like Halo: Reach - With an okay campaign, but massive multiplayer capability. I would enjoy that game as much as Reach... Well, more. It's graphics and gameplay would be better, it would be on a better console (it'll be like, 15 years? In the future?), and it should just be all around better. I say yes to another game. Not Halo 7. The storyline is good enough for 6 games, but it will NOT need another afterwards. 2 trilogies is good enough for me.

The Halo trilogy will never die most likely as long as there's Halo fans there will be Halo. I say that because even if 343 stops at Halo 6, some other company or fans will continue the Trilogy. The storyline of John might end at Halo 6 but there will always be Halo, even if the Xbox 360 gets outdated and there is a new kind of Console.

• 2 weeks later...