One

Clan recruitment tips

wow, nice One, very impressive, this should definitely help people who want members for a clan.

i call this to be pinned.

• Like 5

Very helpful, now to go to my clan and check off if I have all of this or not.. and would you classify "Defender 7" as an easy name to remember?... :\

Most clans that are here are not dedicated which is why they don't attract much attention.

Check the crimson ravens post for an example on how you should do your recruitment post.

Yes, this is what I keep telling clans that have lame recruitment threads, I was actually going to make a thread about it. It looks like you saved me the trouble. Thank you for uploading this so that people know how to do things correctly, it is nice to know that you care for this community.

will my clan be more successful if I start a page on 343's forums?

Yes, this is what I keep telling clans that have lame recruitment threads, I was actually going to make a thread about it. It looks like you saved me the trouble. Thank you for uploading this so that people know how to do things correctly, it is nice to know that you care for this community.

I already do 2/3 of the things here, I just didn't do #3.

there are a lot of clans with the same initials, like my clan had the same initials but completely different names. so I added an extra letter. I think you should keep that in mind as well.

Another thing people should consider is their recruitment message.

I have been in two clans and done most of the recruitment for both and the one thing I see alot of is a HUGEWALLOFTEXT.JPG

This puts people off. Just put the key points people should know, the rest they can be told once you have their attention.

• Like 1

If you use an acronym in the name of your clan make sure you let people know what it stands for. Otherwise I WILL make fun of it.