Clan recruitment tips

One

• 1 month later...

My friend made a clan and is recruiting people but he is too lazy to actually ask people we play with in matchmaking if they want to join so he goes and asks his friends, maybe i should direct his lazy *** over here to learn some things about team work as he is a terrible leader and is not good in a team.

• 3 weeks later...

these are all very good tips!, but when i posted about my community all of that type of stuff was already decided because my community has already been around for 12 years(started on pc). i did not join until a year ago, and recently became the halo 4 divisions Public Relations Officer, and i made a post for recruiting about 2 and half months ago, and have only gotten 1 hit from it. any suggestions for an older clan that just seems to be getting overlooked on this fourum?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A good website that i found for tips on running a clan (including recruiting) helped with my clan. The blog post is by the leader of the clan the Nipples of Fire. Pretty cool in my opinion.

Here is the URL if anyone is interested.

http://yogizilla.wordpress.com/2007/01/15/running-a-gaming-clan-leadership-lessons-from-a-newb/

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi everyone, UNSC CORPORATION in Halo 4 universe have established itself now and looking for new cadets to join. We have been active since halo 3 with clan war and high activity in multiplayer warfare. Feel free to look at our webiste for more information! Hope one of you will enlist today! 

http://unsccorporation.weebly.com/

Cpt Leeroy Jank

• 8 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I am recruiting for DHG we are a massive gaming community with over 40,000 members. We host tournaments where you can win microsoft points xbox live gold and more. We have game nights where we just have fun and play on forge created maps made by community members. You do not haft to change your gamertag to join. Little commitment is required to join. (details will be explained in a party) you haft to be 16 to join but dont fret we have a junior division. Message me on xbox if this sounds like something for you. My gamertag is DHG Tweety. We have a website www.dhghq.com

• 4 weeks later...

I am recruiting for DHG we are a massive gaming community with over 40,000 members. We host tournaments where you can win microsoft points xbox live gold and more. We have game nights where we just have fun and play on forge created maps made by community members. You do not haft to change your gamertag to join. Little commitment is required to join. (details will be explained in a party) you haft to be 16 to join but dont fret we have a junior division. Message me on xbox if this sounds like something for you. My gamertag is DHG Tweety. We have a website www.dhghq.com

Another tip, do not copy and paste so obviously that the text is still highlighted. Or post trying to recruit in the ONLY part of the recruitment thread that gives you tips on how to do it correctly.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Try asking potential recruits where they think they will fit into the clan or community and their strong n weak points ...etc Close Quarters Combat, Support, Operator, Main slayer, Objective ... Sometimes it's easy to feel like you are just another brick in the wall, worse when that member feels they've been put in with people that they have bad synergy with and are expected to not get frustrated or riled up on occasion...rather than being singled out later for it.

• 4 weeks later...