The Official Halo 4 Forge Thread

I have a great ideal for forgeworld in halo 4!!!! OK ever thing was allright in reach.. But what about if there was Block's of soil on one side an grass on the other an like a hill on one side flat on the other an so on an so forth so you could make the ground look how you want it to!!! I got bored of just the plain ole blocks, an trees in the natural section. If you keep the reach forge the same an put these ideals an your new vehicals an weapons, etc. I hope someone out there reads this an puts the ideals to use i think it would be awsome for the forge!!!!

I actually like the Sandbox color scheme more. Everything's perfectly visible.

That is true. I constantly rotate all pieces in forge looking for the different colors on each item as well as the varying shapes that each surface offers. I have created whole maps never using the intended surface of an object.

The offering of a reticule color change would aid in targeting in any environment. There would only be a need for 3 to 4 colors depending on the map.

I am a huge Forger myself, although what seems as a popularity contest goes for the best content. . . I agree that there should have been border line "Mod" tools. The whole Forge 2.0 Palette was a let-down for me in Halo: Reach, since it was a vast improvement compared to Halo 3 I really should not complain. But imagine, texture tools, more specific- easier to use spawn settings, and every weapon, vehicle, and equipment at your fingertips would be a dream come true.

I am a huge Forger myself, although what seems as a popularity contest goes for the best content. . . I agree that there should have been border line "Mod" tools. The whole Forge 2.0 Palette was a let-down for me in Halo: Reach, since it was a vast improvement compared to Halo 3 I really should not complain. But imagine, texture tools, more specific- easier to use spawn settings, and every weapon, vehicle, and equipment at your fingertips would be a dream come true.

The major upgrading they did from Halo 3 to Reach was amazing, I bet that from Reach to 4 will be godlike.

Some nice Additions to forge:

-Fuel Rod Shade Turret (the standard ones are effectively useless)

-Water Craft, like an assault boat, with say, one or two turrets mounted on it. This would make for some interesting game types...

-UNSC weapon racks (like those in campaign), where you could highlight a slot, and then select a weapon to place there, much easier than than placing fixed weapons on the walls!