The Official Halo 4 Forge Thread

they announced everyone is always a spartan

yeah but the person who created that post your replying to was dated back 2 days before that announcement so dont tell others there wrong till your facts are straight to

Few things i'd love to see;

Two way shield doors that don't cause vehicles to bounce off making them perfect for vehicle only bridges.

Warthog turrets and standalone spawnables, making them alt style base defense (would love to see gauss turrets) destroyable of course.

And finally for Loadouts, being able to customize health/weapon damage/speed/jump height etc unique to each loadout.

If any of these are already implemented that is awesome or if any or able to be added that would also be awesome. :D

most of it sounds cool but i would hate to face someone in halo multiplayer who can jumper alot higher and takes half the damage thats not fare for anyone

Seriously, the only things i want:

Pelican:

Will probably not be added, but hey, bungie did it in Reach.

Also if they do they should make the controls better for it and add a turret on the back.

Elephant:

It must return.

It must.

Hornet/Hawk/Falcon:

Its not gonna be a Hawk, as its 20 years old.

Maybe the Falcon.

Vehicle Variants:

Troop Hog, etc.

I want to be able to put down blood stains and dead bodies to create awesome infection and battlefield maps

Plus the inclusion of a day/night filter would be cool

Blood Stains..... (evil laugh)

Definitely Blood stains to create a better survival environment

343 Industries, if you are reading this... please give us the abillty to create single-player maps. I've always wanted to do this. Sure, you can do it on a PC. But on an Xbox 360?! Please 343!!!! I really want to spawn Elites, Grunts, Hunters, Jackals, Drones, Brutes, Prophets, Marines, Flood, Forerunners, Promotheans. Etc.etc.etc. You can give it a story. And you can also make whatever NPC you spawn either friendly or non-friendly. PLEASE 343!!!!!!!!!!!! I BEG YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the love of Bungie! PLEASE!

After talking to Twinreapers, i realise that the addition of blood stains, dead bodies and ammo cartridges would be very difficult to render and would take a toll on the system itself. So we wont see this sort of stuff till the next Xbox more then likely.

343 Industries, if you are reading this... please give us the abillty to create single-player maps. I've always wanted to do this. Sure, you can do it on a PC. But on an Xbox 360?! Please 343!!!! I really want to spawn Elites, Grunts, Hunters, Jackals, Drones, Brutes, Prophets, Marines, Flood, Forerunners, Promotheans. Etc.etc.etc. You can give it a story. And you can also make whatever NPC you spawn either friendly or non-friendly. PLEASE 343!!!!!!!!!!!! I BEG YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the love of Bungie! PLEASE!

i agree 343i but also not just single player maybe 2 player because i dont want to be alone i get scared and i dont want to hide under my blankie all day

i agree 343i but also not just single player maybe 2 player because i dont want to be alone i get scared and i dont want to hide under my blankie all day

Thank you! I'm not the only one! Now 343 if you are reading this... if you want a REALLY good Halo 4.... listen to the good fan's suggestions. Like my comment I wrote about being able to create single player/co-op maps in Forge where you can spawn Elites, Grunts, Jackals, Hunters, Brutes, Drones, Marines, Flood, Promotheans.... I want something like this... because.... what if we want to make machinima?! :3

wooooo you took some of my ideas and suggested them in a pinned thread!!!! I love you man! (no homo)

anyway, i take personal credit for the fact that there is now skins in halo4, not just pirmary/ secondary colours =P

But you did make a slight mis-type with my name, thers no i befor the a ( just IU IF A II IL, not IU IF IA II IL). otherwise all good =)

Make Forge on its own Disc, that way it can be AMAZING! :thumbsup:

But in all seriousness, I am stoked for Forge especially! I cannot wait until I get home from Best Buy, take my knife to the shrink wrap and open up the case and smell that fresh, new game smell.... Ohhhhhhh man. :laughing: