Incrassation

Azaxx

Overview:

This is my new map i made Incrassation V. 1.0.3, its a remake of Halo 2's Coagulation!

But anyways the map is designed for Team BTB, non-neutral CTF gametypes, Headhunter, KoTH, and non-neutral Assault.

Both bases are symmetrical, kinda (reversed symmetrical).

I smoothed out the bases by adding a floor to the basement, with this new update.

Levels:

Ground level/The basement; 1 Banshee spawn, 2 re-spawn points, a needler rifle and a teleporter.

1st level/Mongeese bay; 2 Mongeese, 1 Magnum, 1 Assault rifle, 1 Shotgun, 1 Plasma pistol, 2 re-spawn points and a grav lift.

2nd/top level; 1 Flag and bomb spawn, 1 teleporter, 1 Sniper rifle and a Health pack.

Weapons/Vehicles:

Red/Blue bases = 1 Assault Rifle, 1 Magnum, 1 Shotgun, 1 Sniper, 1 Plasma Pistol, 1 Needler Rifle

1 Scorpion tank, 2 Warthogs, 2 Mongeese (in bases), 2 Ghosts, 1 Banshee

Out of bases:

1 Rocket Launcher, 2 Plasma Launchers, 2 DMR's, 2 Magnums, 2 Needlers.

LINK FOR DOWNLOAD - http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=26720960&player=Azaxx

Overview of the map

Screenshot-2.jpg

Blue Base

Screenshot-3.jpg

Red Base

Screenshot.jpg

And the epic Cave

Screenshot-1.jpg

Hope you like it, leave your thoughts below. :awesome:

Edited by Azaxx
  • Like 3

Azaxx your map is a different twist on Coagulation for sure. The bases have much more protection on the top level of the bases, which are now three story, and makes defense easier and assault of the base harder. With the sheltered mongoose bay on the second level escape with the flag has a better chance with readily available vehicles. The addition of the banshee definitely changes the game. The inclusion of the laser with so man rounds in the rockets makes vehicle use problematic. I think you should reduce the rocket ammo to four, at least. There needs to be a lot more weapons placed on the map on common pathways of cover areas. I always find a shotgun a good base defense weapon myself.

Structurally I like the multilevel design, but would want smoother surfaces in the base and a finished Banshee bay to prevent hiding/camping.

I went in the map in forge mode and noted too quick of spawn time on the laser for Blue and rockets and no laser for Red. You should have more Red and Blue respawns scattered about and neutral spawns in the mid map area.

Overall the map itself looks very playable and would not mind a go at BTB CTF on it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Incrassation is actually slightly different to coagulation, as it doesn't refer specifically to blood - just as a piece of trivia!

I'll download this and offer feedback soon, but as a quick query before I do are there any respawn points inside the bases?

If I were to chose a word it would be Procrastination.

Great map Azaxx :)