feature recommendation

weeb_nation

okay i know this is a longshot seeing as nothing like this has ever been done before other than with mods but i would like to be heard out.
seeing as halo infinite will very obviusly have high quality textures does anyone think they could implement an option for first person driving?
i feel it would be a great addition to the game i know its unlikely and probably not an original idea but thats what i came here to say

• Like 1

I mean if Halo Infinite has modding tools this is totally doable. Youre just moving the camera around. Doesn’t mean it will look good. 

Halo CE had first person driving for passenger seats. The only reason 3rd person is the standard in games is because it feels better. 

14 hours ago, Bnus said:

I mean if Halo Infinite has modding tools this is totally doable. Youre just moving the camera around. Doesn’t mean it will look good. 

Halo CE had first person driving for passenger seats. The only reason 3rd person is the standard in games is because it feels better. 

id never played halo ce and thank you for your response ill be sure to get the game

• 8 months later...