weekly challenge

Aztec Asshawk

Really easy to do

Turn on all skulls except mythic and iron.

Load up New Alexandria

Play on Heroic

Just keep flying around as enemy vehicles spawn all the time.

You'll get 9000 per Phantom, 1300 per Banshee.If your struggling lower the difficulty to normal will take about 30 minutes

Edited by Spectral Jester
forget a bit
  • Like 1

Anybody try Long Night of Solace? I did mine (and my brother's) on New Alexandria, but the space battle in Solace is kind of similar, does anyone know if this is effective or not?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------edit

because it took me over an hour to do both on legendary with all skulls but iron and blind.

Edited by highplainsdrifter

No LNOS is a set amount of banshees, seraphs and phantoms, the reason new alexandria is best level, is as long as you fly around the banshees and phantoms are infinite spawns.

Best advice i can give is listen for the phantoms, then go after them, this wll attract more banshees to you. what you have to remember is its 250,000 points, which is a lot, so its not going to be a quick challenge (it is the weekly after all).

I did it twice and it took me 36 & 48 minutes to do on heroic.

ive been doing it on heroic for an hour and found 1 phantom please help me find more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's your strategy, did you try doing what's written above?

I found that flying around every part of the map like you're patrolling the city at full speed made more phantoms show up. Also, like Spectral Jester is saying, when i focused on attacking the phantoms more banshees showed up.

ive been doing it on heroic for an hour and found 1 phantom please help me find more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i assume you are killing th e banshees as well? if you have been playing for an hour i will assume not, unless you dojnt have all/most of the skulls on

even if you dont get to the phantom, flying towards it attracts the banshees. if your following what i posted above it will take you 30-50 minutes dependant on skulls

What's your strategy, did you try doing what's written above?

I found that flying around every part of the map like you're patrolling the city at full speed made more phantoms show up. Also, like Spectral Jester is saying, when i focused on attacking the phantoms more banshees showed up.

see it works...