Official 343i.org Custom Game Night every Friday starting @ 6:00 AZ time

♠ Spades N AZ ♠

Can you make it this Fri?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like custom games?

• sounds fun....I'm in
    • already have plans, maybe next week
    • who are you Spades, whatever, I'm still in
    • I'm busy doing nothing important......sorry.
    • I'm in and i have maps to submit

• 3 weeks later...

All right guys 3 days and counting. I already have tons of maps to choose from but that doesn't mean you can't still get yours submitted. This Friday Nov 30th 6:00 AZ time(use your phone to see your time difference) the chaos, fun, laughter, and amazing games begin again.

Xbox limits us to only 100 friends so obviously I can't add you all. I usually only friend long-term acquaintances anyway. But there are plenty of ways to find me and this custom game night. Absolute Dog, 343 industries, and Spectral Jester are a few places to check first.

During the game night I will not be able to listen to a bunch of long voice-mails If you send me one, it will not be checked until after the event. If you would like to join then simply send me a TEXT which says "INV". The lobby can only hold 16 so be patient. As people leave I will send out invites to those who have requested to join. It's a first come first serve basis and I hope to meet a lot of you. It's always fun to have new players join us.

The maps that will be played during this night have already been tested and tried. Please don't ask to TEST or PLAY your map. Just send me a message on XBOX to check out your map and make sure that it is in your file share with whatever gametype is required for it and it just might get played during a custom game night.

Ways to get booted:

-being negative or attacking any player in a none respectful way but tea-bagging the S#!T out of them is ok

-overly harassing or vulgar language to any player but trash talk as long as it stays fun

-playing music, phone calls, or any other disruptive behavior that overpowers the mics

-staying in a party chat bubble so you can't hear about the rules for game types

-being A.F.K. during a game. I do role call periodically after short bathroom, grab-a-beer, and smoke breaks and before I start a game

-bottom line and simply said just don't be "that guy/girl/grunt/spartan" that ruins the fun

-you don't have to LOVE every map but your negative comments spread and will get you booted. Save your comments as positive criticism in the lobby afterwards. The Forger might be present.

Remember that all are welcome but d-bags get booted. Come have fun, trash talk, laugh, cry whatever but keep it friendly.

heads up

i recomend slayer pro... please

^^^^^^my fav gametype^^^^^^^

if theirs squeelers im gonna mute them and ill prolly be in party chat but i can still hear through party chat coz of my

"turtle beaches"

and actualy ill be playing with another profile coz my origional got banned for my bio

"i hated on religion and homosexuality" in my bio... yup

BTW I have stocked up on double experience points, avatar items, skins, and microsoft points as prizes for the grand re-opening of custom game night. Come prepared for trivia on Halo but thats all I can say. Hahahahaha see you there it's going to be a good night tonight.

Custom game night was amazing! I have sent the codes for over 60 games of double XP, microsoft points, and awards. I have started a new element of custom game night where the players vote for their favorite maps. The winner this week was Wraith2098 with his map Reactor. Second place was Spades N AZ with Glass Juicebox. Then Squally Debeanz, K Disc K, Alzarahn all had 2 votes a piece with Drainage, Citylimits Cliffside, and Battle Sphere in respective order. Even though I have had over 140 maps now submitted, yours still could be chosen. Message me on Xbox and have it in your fileshare so I can download it. Hope to have a solid turnout again next week.

See you all there!

If you would like to join the lobby becomes open at 6 pm AZ time but fills quick. If you dont get in then send me a message that is texted with "inv" and I will make room for you.

Another great night but it's only getting better as new and more submissions come in. If you have FINISHED maps that are already tested that you would like to submit then send me a message on Xbox and put it in your your file share. The best map each week will get Microsoft points awarded to them along with other rewards that YOU can earn through trivia and special game tournaments Here is what I still have left to give out. If you see something you like then come join in and try to win it.

- 6 codes for 400 points apiece for microsoft points

- Fotus armor(unicorn armor) only available from buying the new Halo 4 slim

- 7 Locus helmets

- 2 Venator armor sets including helm

- 1 Deadeye helm

- Forward under Dawn limited edition movie

- several 15 day and 3 month trials gold memberships

- female avatar spartan armors

- 1 cryotub avatar prop

- 1 ghost avatar prop

- 7 special edition bulletproof emblems

- 7 longbow theme backgrounds

- 2 Haven theme backgrounds

- and TONS of double XP

See something you like, need, or want then come join in. Send me a TEXTED message anytime during the week saying "inv" and the night of custom game night I will send you an invite before opening the lobby. Hope to see you all there!

Custom game night was solid this week and was actually a full 16 even at the end of the five hour block. Thank you for everyone that attended. More than half the lobby was new faces who were game night virgins. We did something different this week and I assigned two team captains who were then able to choose their teams. After a best of five game tournament the entire team received their own code for a special Locus helmet Also this week over a thousand Microsoft points and some double xp. This means that there are a lot of big ticket items up for grabs in the coming weeks. Come claim yours while enjoying some of the best forged maps out there.

• 2 weeks later...

22 new people this week.......LOVED IT!!!!! Next week is going to be on Halo Reach guys(1/4/13). Yeah that's right. We will take a one week break from Halo 4 and return to Reach. I don't expect it to be the regular turn out but it will be a nice change. After that we will continue playing on Halo 4 like usual every week. Like usual....if you would like to join then send me a TEXTED message which says "INV" and I will get you in before I open up the lobby to everyone.

There has been some people complaining that they cannot get in on the custom game nights. Remember guys, I am loyal to this forum more than any other group. I will invite new people in before the regulars always. But you have to be on and paying attention. I send out "inv" to those who have requested to join before I ever open the lobby up to the others. This means that if you want to play then you must A. be on MST at 5:45 to get in before I open the lobby at 6:00 B. send me a texted message which says "inv" before hand. This week on REACH I will not be giving away armor or prizes but hope to see a good tunout.

Although I would love to be the nice guy that sends out 70+ messages after looking up every ones time-zones and typing in every gamertag, ultimately it's not realistic. Use your phones, almost every one has a world clock on it. Also if you just post invite me Spades, it probably won't happen. I have dozens of people every week who take the time to send me a message which takes 2 minutes of there time. Now turn that around and how long would it take me to send out dozens of invites to those not connected with. I hope you guys understand where I am coming from. Sorry to be sort of sarcastic, hopefully not rude, but completely realistic. I just don't have the time to hold everyone's hands.

Wow that last post was HAARSH......my bad. Hey guys next week is back to Halo 4. REACH was fun and we still somehow managed to fill the lobby for 4 hours(but I was sick and had to leave). However, we have a new game and the more we get used to some of the new options the more we will love it. I would love to have a lobby with a ton of new names again along with the regulars I invite you all to come see why this Custom game night has been running for 2 years almost now and join in on the fun.