Halo Anniversary Community Playdate Feb. 25

AgentLoFi

The Community Play Date was great fun. We had a long one considering the limited amount of maps and scarce custom games that were available. AgentLofi, since stepping up in Choot 'em's absence, has done a great job of keeping the play dates fun and interesting. His added "Special Treat" yesterday added a new slice of fun to the event. The play date also helped me to become more accomplished with the OP Magnum, though I did bemoan it on occasion, and most of the maps are now very familiar to me. If Biggles had kept out of my way when I was snipping on Timberland I would have made it through the day with no betrayals. lol I am looking forward to the nest one taking place in Halo 3 in a couple of weeks. I will be posting the awards for the newer members that had not participated before. To POO and Shaggy, I know we could have made that one challenge jump if has had a few more weeks of practice!

• Like 1

The Community Play Date was great fun. We had a long one considering the limited amount of maps and scarce custom games that were available. AgentLofi, since stepping up in Choot 'em's absence, has done a great job of keeping the play dates fun and interesting. His added "Special Treat" yesterday added a new slice of fun to the event. The play date also helped me to become more accomplished with the OP Magnum, though I did bemoan it on occasion, and most of the maps are now very familiar to me. If Biggles had kept out of my way when I was snipping on Timberland I would have made it through the day with no betrayals. lol I am looking forward to the nest one taking place in Halo 3 in a couple of weeks. I will be posting the awards for the newer members that had not participated before. To POO and Shaggy, I know we could have made that one challenge jump if has had a few more weeks of practice!

Lol, that playdate was fun! Too bad though I lagged out once or twice. Still, it was fun, can't wait for the next one.

• Like 1