The "Official" What Do You Want Out Of Halo 4?

Exploseth

343 says that we will see a more human side of Master Chief so I want to see some kind of a emotional and hopeless scene within Halo 4. A larger variety of weapons because new looks are nice but new guns are better. Larger exploration within the campaign, multiplayer, and the all new Spartan Ops. I don't know about anyone else ,but I would love to have a chance to kind of sneak around the enemy to finish them off in many different ways depending on what weapon you may have, or what kind of armor ability you are using. A larger budget for forging would be greatly appreciated along with more forge items. Just like new weapons new vehicles are also always fun. Brand new armor abilities other than the new Forerunner vision. I want to be addicted to Halo 4's campaign, multiplayer, and Spartan Ops. I want to have that feeling that I used to get from Halo 3 when I couldn't wait to play. I would love to be able to have an emblem creator to design a more personal and meaningful emblem that could match your gamertag or clan name more easily. A brand new armor paint design tool that would allow you to put a more personal touch to you spartan's look. I hope that game types like swat and sniper return. Either way I have complete faith in 343 Industries and the next trilogy of Halo and Master Chief's next adventure.

• Like 1

To add on to my previous post there should be a human ship and a covenant ship, the goal is to take out specific parts of the ship (engines, bridge, shielding, etc. And not only can you fly around and take down enemy ships, you can man the turrets and board the enemy ship.

• Like 1

Please please please! Halo needs a 1-50 numbered ranking system for some playlist atleast. YOU NEED A NUMBERED RANKING SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't be stupid and kill halo.

did you just really say that?....how many times does it have to be said, Halo never worked with the 1-50, it just failed, and not adding it would not 'kill' it, im just fed up with people who keep saying if something is or isnt added, halo will be killed. but back to the point, halo 4 needs a proper and working ranking system, not a 1-50 or a cR based system. But you say it will be kill is just stupid.

• Like 3

What do I want out of Halo 4? It's quite simple actually...

I want the old feel back where I can play halo for hours and hours on end. I want a halo that isn't trying to compete with another game (like the call of duty series *cough* *cough*) I want it to be it's own game, not this sprinting, armor locking, jet packing, holograming, active camo & radar jamming on command BS you try to call halo. Not this game where any tom **** and harry can be the highest rank. I want a halo where if you were the highest rank it actually meant something, not where your the highest rank it means you need to have just wasted lots of life and your still not worth a damn at the game. The passed halos you actually had incentives to get the highest rank and to get your highest skill up in a playlist.. What I'm trying to get at is, 343, Reach was the biggest buzz kill for us halo gamers out there, you didn't have to make all these changes to the multiplayer that you did they are horrible, I felt like I was trying to play a space fighting game that's an attempt at call of duties multiplayer, the halo multiplayer was fine the way it was. All the true halo players moved on to different games because Reach was a HUGE let down! Bring back the old feel of playing halo with Halo 4.. I'm really looking forward to it, if you do that you will have the old halo community back that has loved halo for so long, I believe I can speak on all of their behalves. We don't want this garbage credit system, garbage loadouts, and garbage maps. Reach felt WAY to casual, bring back the competitiveness that the halo trilogy has always had. This is what halo has been known for, what people loved, and should be returned. Do this for all of us 343 Industries, I'm sorry to rant off on this thread but this is truly what I want out of Halo 4, and hundreds of thousands of others want.

• Like 2

I think in halo 4 they should add a flood survival game mode and if not at least in spartan ops have the flood because they were a cool enemy. also i would want to be able to toggle assasinations on and off because when ur in the heat of the moment f fighting ur not gonna remember to tap b quickly instead of holding it down. i also want MUCH more ammo for the guns. i also want to be able to change climate in forge and the time of day. i also want to be able to spawn enemies in forge and put water and lava. i want more movable objects in forge like switches to open doors and elevators etc. plz take of bloom/spread off ALL weapons. bring back smg's. add different types of rifles and snipers and make vehicles stronger.

I say in halo 4 forge, you should be able to adjust kill boundaries to where you can selected what team/teams are affected by it! Like if i want only blue team to be able to go through here but have red team stay back and find a diff way...etc etc, the possibilities are endless!

I'll be honest there are alot of things I want and will be expecting in Halo 4. But let me dumb it down.1. Good graphics 2. Awesome multiplayer 3. Captivating stroyline and most importantly have the ranking system the way it is in Halo Reach, alot of people I know didn't like the Halo 3 multiplayer because of the ranking system.

I say in halo 4 forge, you should be able to adjust kill boundaries to where you can selected what team/teams are affected by it! Like if i want only blue team to be able to go through here but

have red team stay back and find a diff way...etc

etc, the possibilities are endless!

Please post this in the 'Official Halo 4 forge thread'.

What I want, in general:

1. Good, playable graphics. I played CEA, and I was completely amazed by the amazing quality of the graphics they have used. Do that for halo 4, and you've already got a great visible aspect of the game.

2. Good, vast, armor customization. I say almost like the halo reach system. Halo reach provided a very vast system of which we could choose armor to our best likings. Halo 4 could tweak that system, polish it a bit, and perfect it with some additional armor options. Example: I know that many of us want a lot of modifications regarding color, both armor and visor. I've heard ideas for shiny jet black, and bright, flawless white. With visor colors, I've heard ideas for red, green, and dull grey, etc.

3. I think this is what we all want, and is one of, if not the most, important aspect of any game. The campaign. I want it to be long, captivating, challenging, and have a storyline that flows, and is interesting and keeps you on the edge of your seat 'till the end. Make it something we can never forget.

4. One of the main reasons halo is, and will remain at, the top of the xbox franchise. It's interesting, intense, unique multiplayer experience. I want it to have a fair, but worthwhile ranking system, a good server engine, gameplay that will keep us coming back for more, and a great set of playable maps. I know 343 can make it happen.

5. And lastly, (this should be under forge, but I'll continue), obviously forge, custom games and theater. Forge, should have a much wider selection of items and options, such as color. A greater budget, and more maps. This, all makes for a fantastic game, in my perspective.

• Like 2

I'm looking for a multiplayer experience that restores my faith in FPS online gaming. I would also like to see in game clan support like Halo 2 (nice an simple) and a true skill matchmaking system.

Halo for me is at its best when they keep it simple......I would prefer action over shopping for armor and worrying about load outs. Halo has always been a very well balanced game and I would hope that tradition continues.

• Like 2

I would like to see the 1-50 ranking system with the difficultly to reach 50 like in halo 2. Cause in halo 3 it was way to easy to get a 50 with all the ways to manipulate the system. Another thing I would like to see is a return of being able to watch theater with friends it made those awesome multi kills u get in matchmaking even better getting to hear the reaction of your friends. As well as a competitive aspect which you are trying to reach. By being able to go into theater with your team and going over strategy and watching mistakes you made during your matches. Those are the 2 things I hope for the most. I'm hoping Halo 4 will bring a dying game back to life.