The "Official" What Do You Want Out Of Halo 4?

Exploseth

Well to avoid the obvious "more guns" topic, i think that the armor abilities should be EDITED. I would like to see abilities focusing on map navigation (jet pack, sprint, and even evade) to be kept and maybe even add some more abilities. active camo was cool, but hologram (at least for me) barely ever fools anyone or has next to no practical usage. the best you get from it is a short burst or shot on the decoy before the realize its fake. I personally have nothing against armor lock, but it has frustrated many players and should probably be taken out.

If anyone has any ideas on some good map-nav abilities, let me know! i would love to hear some ideas

I would like to see something like what I just created for halo 2.... a gauss technology sniper rifle! It's perfect! It would have many times over the range of the standard gas sniper, more penetration due to velocity, and it could also incorporate better shield penetration due to the residual magnetic energy that propels the projectile. My version is seen here....... sorry it is 3dsmax, but I did not have time to tape the actual in-game footage with it firing. it uses the same heat generation of the covie Beam Rifle and is non-reloadable......even mini MAC generators cant last forever....

a>

I like the idea but think of the abuse and overpowerment of that weapon

Out of all of the halo games ever made, they have left out one thing that would make the game both interestingly different and fun. Boats. The halo fans have never seen a boat in halo, and I hope halo 4 can change that. All we ask for are BOATS!! please read this!

...Why the HELL do you people want boats? It makes no sense whatsoever! Why does Halo require boats in Multiplayer? You havent gone in a boat in Singleplayer, so why do you need a boat?

The only thing I would like is a flyable pelican in halo 4. But I don't want the revenant in it. I forgot the only other thing I do want is friendly flood.

The Flood CANT be freindly. There are too many reasons against it. Unless someone tried to light the rings again, both the Flood and the Cheif dont want that to happen.

Multiplayer has to be good. Competitive gaming needs it to be. BR is a yes. Ranking system: Halo2 or Halo3, both were good. No bloom though, a bloomed shoot just isnt halo. Halo 2's multiplayer was the absolute best and any hard core halo online player knows this. BXR, double shot, BXB made the game so much better. This game needs to be similar to Halo 3 and 2 for the competitive sake. There talk that halo is going to get the boot from the competitive gaming coorp, when halo was the main and only game that started it, just cause the online play was that good.

I would like 4 player local campaign and firefight, me and my friends were also talking about "why does your spartan model in Reach only hold a DMR?", If there are credits in Halo 4 you could maybe "buy" a new weapon for your spartan model too just simply hold.

Pretty simple but I still think it might be cool. I also like the idea of very deep customization features for your spartan so "almost" every spartan is completely unique.

• Like 1

I would like 4 player local campaign and firefight, me and my friends were also talking about "why does your spartan model in Reach only hold a DMR?", If there are credits in Halo 4 you could maybe "buy" a new weapon for your spartan model too just simply hold.

Pretty simple but I still think it might be cool. I also like the idea of very deep customization features for your spartan so "almost" every spartan is completely unique.

I almost think it would be cool for your spartan to hold whatever the tool of destruction was for that game. the hard ones would be the random cone splatters and stuff like that, but i think it would be a pretty awesome system. have your spartan drive a warthog into the center of the screen and climb out partially while your xp is added... sounds cool to me at least, if not unlikely

1. longer campaign

2. a proper service tag EG: a123, or mine: S326

3. longer campaign........ hmmmm must be important

4. dont leave out the little guy. i live in new zealand, yea we get halo 4 first because of time zone, but at launches theres nothing much to do, in USA i see big events and stuff, in new zealand not much happens

5. make the multiplayer story like RvB machinima, if you do, i will run outside naked with joy, seriosly i will do it

6. dont charge people for saving there movie clips to computer, ok, i have so many ideas but i cant affored to buy points or wat ever to download something, we brought your game, you could at least give us that

7. keep the DLC at 800 MP, way cheaper than COD especially in these times

8. more customization!!!

9. i want forge to be EPIC!!! i want to make a base with AI and then kamakazi a pelican into it and watch it go BOOOOOM!!!

Halo 4 should be an attempt to play and feel like halo 3, in terms of mulitplayer. Making maps from scratch is exactly what a strategic game like halo craves for by the system its built on and its fans. Now assuming that armour abilities are making a return, i suggest that you make them built in the spartan you choose pre game instead of a preload out choice every death. ALSO, if abilities do make a big presence in the game, keep the options of them low. That is to say, make the game feel new, but dont dissapoint those who are expecting their halo game to feel like halo 3, not Halo Reach. Mabey it will be possible to have simple armour abilities (sprint, jetpack, and maybe evade and some simple new one that maybe reduces explosive damage for 1 second upon activiating it) while on the other hand have the map equipmemt return from halo 3 creating a stronger reason for map controll than just getting powerful weapons.

If the clan system Halo 2 was mixed with Halo 3 ranked system, this game would be closley resembling god himself. If Halo Reach had these things, I belive id still be playing it 24/7. Seeing as how Halo Reach did not incoporate ranking up with both exp and a highest level like in Halo 3, I found myself playing endless games with no real sense of competivtivness.(is that even a word?) Halo 4 should present itself as a fun games for those who want it to be fun, and challenging for those looking for more than just killing noobs in big team battle, or being obliterated by a full 8 party team of inheritors. Definitley think about bringing these to factors back into matchmaking.

Im pretty sure the developmemt of the game is clear cut by now, but i am wishing that if anything you guys at 343i really take these aspects into consideration. Dont lose sight of what halo is supposed to be, but dont overdue a already amazing game (halo 3) into something that feels to diffrent from its predecessors. I would go into further detail on every aspect, but that would not be helpful because their are always diffrent opinions on specific game mechanics. Gl u guys, and... MASTER CHIEF BETTER NOT CRY NO MATTER HOW DEEP YOU GO INTO HIS HUMAN SIDE OF STORY TELLING. bye.

Finally someone.else.brought it up! Thank You Kilee! Its the one aspect of mm that everyone.seems to.forget....the drwaded 16 player max. Give us an.epic map.as large as forgeworld with 32 players!!!! Epic carnage!

that would be awesome