The "Official" What Do You Want Out Of Halo 4?

Exploseth

I would like to see something like what I just created for halo 2.... a gauss technology sniper rifle! It's perfect! It would have many times over the range of the standard gas sniper, more penetration due to velocity, and it could also incorporate better shield penetration due to the residual magnetic energy that propels the projectile. My version is seen here....... sorry it is 3dsmax, but I did not have time to tape the actual in-game footage with it firing. it uses the same heat generation of the covie Beam Rifle and is non-reloadable......even mini MAC generators cant last forever....

a>

:o, its beautiful, back to question, i just want the fun that halo 3 brought to my life.

• Like 3

Mastoi Cheeee!

other than that I'd like

Forge: bigger budgets, structural object editing for every map, a grid with hundredths of (the current units) to snap objects to, some features that aren't found in MM and are exclusive to custom games

Firefight: a forging option that incorporates bots, weapons, and various flood forms

Matchmaking: a lot of original maps and a customs playlist (don't know how they'd do it but i want) other than that they'll work it out, they always do

Campaign: serious mercatude by none other than the MC, Cortana being a BAMF

• Like 1

I would like for the armour customisation to be even better than Halo: Reach's. It was pretty darn good in Reach, and I hope they'll expand on it. Also, they'd better have separate models for male and female spartans. >.> I loved how Reach did this. I also want the story to be more mature, more personal than previous entries. I want to see the MC taken down at one point or another and have to rebuild himself both mentally and physically. Not really sure how to explain what I mean by that. I guess I just want to see him shown to still be human underneath all that armour and silence.

I would love to see that, like in the mass effect 3 demo when shepard saw that kid, you could see his human side coming out, instead of the solid marine as he is.

• Like 1

This OP has been promoted as the "Official Halo 4 Want" thread.

I want there to be a coveant sniper like the beam rifle. I want there to be a coveant Counter part to the BR or DMR, Or whatever the main presicion weapon will be. (Similar to the Coveant Carbine) I would like the forge to be similar to Reach's Exept have The Halo 4 props. I would love for it to have vehicles like the Trucks you can drive throughout various missions in the reach campaign. Also Have transport warthogs.

sorrry, i may sound quite nooby saying this but i thought the covenant were'nt going to be in halo 4 ??? <----Confused.com

I would like to see something like what I just created for halo 2.... a gauss technology sniper rifle! It's perfect! It would have many times over the range of the standard gas sniper, more penetration due to velocity, and it could also incorporate better shield penetration due to the residual magnetic energy that propels the projectile. My version is seen here....... sorry it is 3dsmax, but I did not have time to tape the actual in-game footage with it firing. it uses the same heat generation of the covie Beam Rifle and is non-reloadable......even mini MAC generators cant last forever....

[url=

Wait... why does it have a magazine if it doesn't need to be reloaded?