The "Official" What Do You Want Out Of Halo 4?

Exploseth

I just want an epic campaign and an awesome Multiplayer. Plus i would love to see an upgraded forge :D

We already know there IS an upgraded forge. You already said you want an epic Campaign and awesome multiplayer. Stop increasing your post count.

I started playing Halo 1 campain at a friends house and immediately fell in love with the way the game played, it felt like no other game ive played, the way you could be so in-control of ur guy. My brother and his friends would have LAN partys at eachothers houses every weekend and one weekend they had it at my house. I joined in and dominated everyone like I have been playing the game for months. In 2004 Halo 2 came out and I got it for christmas and begged my parents to get me xbox live for a month and they finaly did. The way the game played on xbox live was everything I hoped for, I love how the game wasnt very fast paced and you could see the other team most of the time but couldnt kill them unless they got in range of ur weapon. The maps were so perfect, they were balanced there wasnt a lot of close quarter combat which allowed for a lot of teamwork because you could see so much of the map no matter where u were. Hitscan was amazing and made the game feel fair for everyone. No matter what situation you put yourself into there was a chance that you could get out of it. ~Please keep halo how everyone fell in love with it,(Symmetric&open maps,movement,weapons) bring back the way it felt in Halo 2 which made the game such a huge success.

-Halo player of 8 years

I started playing Halo 1 campain at a friends house and immediately fell in love with the way the game played, it felt like no other game ive played, the way you could be so in-control of ur guy. My brother and his friends would have LAN partys at eachothers houses every weekend and one weekend they had it at my house. I joined in and dominated everyone like I have been playing the game for months. In 2004 Halo 2 came out and I got it for christmas and begged my parents to get me xbox live for a month and they finaly did. The way the game played on xbox live was everything I hoped for, I love how the game wasnt very fast paced and you could see the other team most of the time but couldnt kill them unless they got in range of ur weapon. The maps were so perfect, they were balanced there wasnt a lot of close quarter combat which allowed for a lot of teamwork because you could see so much of the map no matter where u were. Hitscan was amazing and made the game feel fair for everyone. No matter what situation you put yourself into there was a chance that you could get out of it. ~Please keep halo how everyone fell in love with it,(Symmetric&open maps,movement,weapons) bring back the way it felt in Halo 2 which made the game such a huge success.

-Halo player of 8 years

I'm afraid that good ol' multiplayer style will never come back. As you can see, every action/fps videogame use a frenetic, impulsive gameplay style that lets you no time for understand what's happening all around you. It's all a matter of time, there is no more place for team work, only the one that makes you gain points.

But those are feelings that you will never forget, like the first time you put your feet on Halo. Or the first time you played as the Arbiter, that wonder you had when you thought "Oooh, now i am an Elite!". You will never have the same feeling you had that time.

• Like 1

Actually i would also like to see a return of the Prophets. Because since the Storms still believe in the Prophets BS, there should be atleast one prophet leading them

That definitely would be an interesting and there was heaps of minor prophets surely one of them would have joined the storm

This post is for all of the people who say that the new changes change the equality of Halo. I personally don't think this will be true. I think the new loadout customization will more prompt people to create a playstyle which suits them. It also seems, from some of the footage released so far, that most of the customization options will be avaliable early in your multiplayer progression. And even the ones that aren't won't make much of a differance, i mean, would a noob really care about whether he has a dmr or a br? Would he prefer having the awareness package ( obviously catering to the hardcore), or the quicker shield recharge package? I personally think that you will be given options for a blunt, yet powerful loadout at first, but will later gain access to a more specialized yet powerful loadout, which suits your prefered playstyle. This isn't like COD where you can spawn with a sniper or rocket launcher. And yes, I am a fan of all of the Halo games, I even tried out Wars, crappy as it is. In conclusion I say kudos to 343 for trying something new, even if you knew that some long term Halo fans would not be pleased. Again kudos to you, and know that some hardcore Halo fans, including my friends and I, are with you all the way. See you starside.

3 Variants of Assault Rifle...

One... MA5B which has 60 Bullets and you can spray. It's not overpowered... it's a bit weak.

Two... MA5D which has 32 Bullets and it's a bit accurate, a bit more powered than the MA5B. But the lack of 60 Bullets means that you will have to try to be a bit accurate.

Three... MA5K which has 30 Bullets and looks like the Battle Rifle without a Scope.... and it's powerful, but it has a slow rate of fire. This does not mean it's semi-automatic. It's still automatic but it has a very slow rate of fire.

Also I want to see the Doberman Gator, the Forerunner Bird, The Thorn Beasts, and the Blind Wolf. I want the Thorn Beast to be redesigned to be way more scarier and actually attack the player. The Doberman Gator I want it to be in swampy areas where it will bite the player and attack the player. The Forerunner bird can be rideable by the player. I also want to see the Blind Wolf in jungle areas. Sometimes by itself, and sometimes in packs. When it's in packs it can be very dangerous.

343 Industries, if you are seriously reading this whole post.... I love you and hope you consider this post. Also, I'd love an explanation for the Sangheli Civil War.... My theory is that the leader of former Covenant Elites who is a Covenant war veteran, wants to restore Sanghelios to it's former glory (and the Covenant) and is very fascist and wants to assasinate the Arbiter. P.S I haven't played Halo 4 so this is honestly just a guess why the Elites are the enemies.

And also, You guys are AWESOME! :3 :D :D

343 Industries, if you are seriously reading this whole post.... I love you and hope you consider this post. Also, I'd love an explanation for the Sangheli Civil War.... My theory is that the leader of former Covenant Elites who is a Covenant war veteran, wants to restore Sanghelios to it's former glory (and the Covenant) and is very fascist and wants to assasinate the Arbiter. P.S I haven't played Halo 4 so this is honestly just a guess why the Elites are the enemies.

Ehm...no one here played Halo 4 yet :) And the Civil War is easily explained:

[spoilerS read GALSSLANDS] 'Telcam, Zealot monk, and a couple of other Ship Masters are trying to kill the Arbiter because of the truce with the Humans. There are some Jiralhanae with them, and probably some Unggoys. Obviously, Sanghelios is splitted between the Sangheilis supportive to the Arbiter and those wich want to kill him. But all the Sangheilis are united by the hate for the Prophets.

So then this means... the leader of the Servants of Abiding Truth or the Storm faction is a Sangheli that has charisma and the support of the Elites, Brutes, Jackals, Grunts, Drones, and Hunters.

Well.....no. I mean, not at all. We haven't seen Drones and Hunters yet, but the rest is true. Maybe he paid the Jackals, since they're like mercenary.

(((((((((((Infection!!!!Infection!!!!Infection!!!! Infection!!!! Infection!!!! Infection!!!! Halo 4 better have infection ...me and my friends get together and play system link 8 split screen infection on two 46 inch tvs and it's the best mode we play....please 343 don't disappoint me and thousands of halo fans cuz infection is 1 of the reasons halo is very popular!!!!! Please have infection and infection maps and also system link support and 4 player split screen on each tv...please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))))))))))

I want epic multiplayer matches(more than they already are),Forge with more budget,and options.I want the feeling of success after beating the game,with Reach the very last level was trying to survive, and no matter how good you are you would die. I want the ending like Halo 3,sort of emotional,and an epic driving sequence, trying to outrun the explosions,Flood,and Sentinals.

I want the feeling of success after beating the game,with Reach the very last level was trying to survive, and no matter how good you are you would die. I want the ending like Halo 3,sort of emotional,and an epic driving sequence, trying to outrun the explosions,Flood,and Sentinals.

I really hope not. In the first case Master Chief would die, and in the second Requiem would be destroyed. And the driving sequence in Halo 3 is taken from Combat Evolved, so it's like a tribute or a connection between the frist and the last, the Alpha and the Omega. As it's started, it has ended. Putting that driving sequence in Halo 4 would just be a futile repetition.

I know its probably a bit late, here are some more ideas of stuff I would like to see in Halo 4 or 5

Also vehicles having audible enemy lock on and weapons launch  warnings, maybe cortanas voice. Plus weapons charging sounds for banshee bombs/ wraith tank, and any other vehicle with a timed weapon. Hawx style vehicle controls would be awesome. definetly gotta have suppresed pistol and gauss revolver. With duals and flashlights please. Gauss canon revolver single action with ferocious amounts of sparks, fire, and glowing smoke?

Also adjustible audio to have subtle sounds of war to atrocious. I think lots of people were afraid to play battlefield bad company 2 because it was to gritty.

Ive heard xbox 360 hasent been maxed out yet, it would be good if it was maxed out for campaign.

Game adjustment settings to allow players with slower connections to play while not hindering gameplay.

Please, I cant specify enough, Ai added to forging, and joinable customs with voting on the map after the match. Then maps with high enough votes and different players/ test matches being submitted for matchmaking.

I think Ive already said it before world rank and historical rank.

I liked the video from E3 and the contest videos, still, please add crosshairs following the weapons projected impact. Fading crosshairs are weak. Can you imagine duals with moving crosshairs when pulling out dual single action gauss revolvers, would be epic.

Of course not to mention charging sound for dual single action gauss revolvers. Of course at most a second or half second between shots.

Please, more Ai for campaign mode, gotta max it out, at least 5 platoons making a company. Three or four companies per level. Thats right Im talking at least 250 slobbering rabid flanking surprise attacking covenant, forerunner and floodenemy infantry Ai per level.

Flanking enemy attacks randomly in campaign. They drop the covenant off at the same location, they should drop them off in random or strategic locations. After the match seeing the heat map?

Before the match seeing the map in menu with weapons locations coordinates gragh and North East South West bearings.

Farther hit view, noticed cant see the projectiles impact after 50 feet. Gotta see shot placement.

Tournament games lasting a longer period of time? 100 kills sounds like a good amount of time to find a players capability.

I liked the breach loading grenade launcher from Reach more then the pisltol grenade launcher in Halo 4. Scattershot explosives from one shot that can blanket an area for pistol nad launcher?

I think I also already added audible warnings if someone scanned the player and saw them through a wall?

Dang, random wave of AI attacking during red verse blue matches if its possible pending internet capabilities. Ai attacking point leaders with higher difficulty?

There a wall and cieling walking armort capability? Can there be? With an emp making them go back on the ground?

Visible enemy rank and current match skill level when aiming at them near their name, on thew hud or on their armor?

Armor pieces getting shot off and regenerating?

FIREFIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:right: BRING BACK THE H2 RANKING SYSTEM :left:

Enough with rewarding players points/credits just for putting time in and playing the game! I'm not saying do away with it all together, but rather make matchmaking more competitively by allowing players to go into matchmaking game types that would have them playing to gain or lose a rank. The least that can be done is have that feature for the MLG matchmaking section. I remember Team Slayer, Team Sniper, Team Swat, ect all having a ranking that players would play competitively as a team to rank up instead of how it is today with players just showing up to casually shoot around and get the same amount of credits as the next guy...

It's time to reward players for skill again! Not time!

Anyone can get the "Inheritor" rank if they just put the hours in jumping around and shooting in the air. I'd rather stare in awe to player whom has earned their respective rank rather than "oh look at his rank, he/she has no life"

• Like 1