The "Official" What Do You Want Out Of Halo 4?

Exploseth

A good competitive game just like halo 3 and halo 2. No armor abilities, no sprinting crap, we already witnessed the impact that had on reach, it sucked ass. 1-50 Rank system screw xp and all that junk no one really cares what your spartan looks like. Seriously if your suck at the game you work to get better, armor shouldn't have anything to do with it, and with the xp system, in Reach it sucked..you can be horrible at the game and still get points and play with good people but then get destroyed and you complain..so many people complaining about getting wrecked in reach. Bring back the skill gap dont make the game like CoD where i can play and then a 4 year old can play and be as good as the next guy. And half the people on this thread probably sucked complete ass on reach and h3 and went to CoD and are complaining about everything.

• Like 1

I want Firefight, for those of us who don't have enough $ to pay for membership since I have never stopped playing Reach for the reason of Firefight unlike Halo 3 which I have passed the Campaing 4 times on Legendary with all the skulls on. I want to be able to look for skulls all over again throughout the Campaign, I want to be able to double weild, it would look stupid if the chief could double weild in Halo 3 but not in Halo 4. I want everything that ATrueBosz posted up there, I want the armor additions (if any) to have an impact on gameplay or at least some kind. I want better ranking system, I WANT THE CHIEF BACK SOOOO BADLY!!!!!!!!!! I want Chief's face to stay a MISTERY, since that's one of the things that makes him sooo cool. I want less lagging and more maps and players, I WANT A VID WHERE CHIEF BEATS DOWN COD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want the Elites in multiplayer, c'mon they deserve a fighting chance as well. I want the badass magnum, I want that 343 industries makes a hell of a game and keep true to the soo EPIC Halo experience. I have no life but Halo, sorry but it's true I only play Halo these days.

Here is the things I want.

1: I want forge to be like Far Cry 2's map editor, or at least that detailed.

2: Bring back duel wielding or at least make the weaker guns less weak and worth using.

3: I want a great ranking system. Something thats addictive and that makes you don't want to stop playing till you rank up.

4: Bring zombies in the game again and make it even better the previous halo games

5: Bring back classic maps. Such as Beaver Creek, Blood Gulch, Sidewinder, warlock etc...

6: I would like to see a teamwork assassinations and assassination assist medal as well. Example: My teammate goes behind a guy and goes to assassinate, but instead he holds him in place by grabbing him, while the other teammate pulls out a knife and stabs him in the chest or face etc….

7:I would also like to see a counter to assassinations. Example: When the assassination is in progress, it will tell you what button to push to counter it. But it should be random. Meaning one time it will say press (A) but the next time, it may tell you to press (Y) or (B) etc…. Also, you should only have 2 to 3 seconds to react otherwise it will be too easy to counter.

8: I would like the outdoor maps to be more dynamic. Example: You enter the game and the map is clear sunny skies. The game ends and you go start a new one. Everybody votes for the same map you just got done playing. But this time instead of the map being clear sunny skies, its cloudy and raining or it may be night time etc...

I was just thinking. You know how halo 4s game play is designed to look like your looking through master chiefs visor during game play? Would it not be possible to actually make a master chief helmet where the inside part of the visor was a tv screen to make you feel like your actually there?

http://images1.wikia.../Jiralhanae.jpg

Jiralhanae. Brutes. Do I REALLY have to say anything more? Please, have my favorite species make SOME apperance in Halo 4! We have to conform that they aren't floating out there making the Space Magic that Made Mass Effect 3's ending suck big time! Such Masculine creatures can't go to waste anytime soon!

Other than that, I just want a good game. Nuff said. You've got standards to live up to with Halo, and so far, I can see them being taken above and beyond with 343. It's in good hands, and I want to see this franchise prosper even more than it has already.

i want a new forge world, with all previas features and a large cave system/cavern. also a more exact cordinate editer and rotation editor. and a larger budget. and more structure peices. and full forging in as many maps as possable, perhaps even haveing every single map in one big one. and spartan-op forging. thats the most important one.

Here is the things I want.

1: I want forge to be like Far Cry 2's map editor, or at least that detailed.

2: Bring back duel wielding or at least make the weaker guns less weak and worth using.

3: I want a great ranking system. Something thats addictive and that makes you don't want to stop playing till you rank up.

4: Bring zombies in the game again and make it even better the previous halo games

5: Bring back classic maps. Such as Beaver Creek, Blood Gulch, Sidewinder, warlock etc...

6: I would like to see a teamwork assassinations and assassination assist medal as well. Example: My teammate goes behind a guy and goes to assassinate, but instead he holds him in place by grabbing him, while the other teammate pulls out a knife and stabs him in the chest or face etc….

7:I would also like to see a counter to assassinations. Example: When the assassination is in progress, it will tell you what button to push to counter it. But it should be random. Meaning one time it will say press (A) but the next time, it may tell you to press (Y) or ( B) etc…. Also, you should only have 2 to 3 seconds to react otherwise it will be too easy to counter.

8: I would like the outdoor maps to be more dynamic. Example: You enter the game and the map is clear sunny skies. The game ends and you go start a new one. Everybody votes for the same map you just got done playing. But this time instead of the map being clear sunny skies, its cloudy and raining or it may be night time etc...

and if u get the wrong butten it wont work,for the assasination part

Space battles. Awesome space battles. UNSC Cruisers and Frigates versus Covenant Carriers and CCS. Or, it would be the most amazing thing in Halo, some Forerunners space battles against Humans or Flood or even themselves...i pray every day for that...

• Like 1

Please 343 industries,

Please take this into consideration. If you want competative gameplay, where people look foward to playing halo every single day like in the old days of H3 & H2, please do all your competative gamers a favor and put back the ranking system. if you do want to be different or improve put a higher rank like 100 or 75 or something. im in a party of 8 people, and you know that probably represents at least 80 thousand people when we say we want a leginimate ranking system.

Competative noobs even want a ranking system not credits. credits dont inspire you to play everyday to get better. credits dont show anything besides that you play a lot. Please have some sort of numerical matchmaking ranking system. im sure this isnt the first plead you have heard from H3 & H2 and even reach gamers.

Please make us all happy. at least make team slayer, snipers, swat, doubles, mlg, ranked numerically.

and ps, no dumb things like jetpack evade invisible bs in competative. leave that for social or non competative playlist.

Think about it, it did nothing it even got Reach taken out of MLG . Thats a disgrace to halo Bungie F'd up halo as it left, we now all rely on you. Be our Master Chief and save Halo for the competative gamers. PLEASE,

Sincerely,

A disgussed, yet pleading gamer.. representing hundreds of thousands.

Thank you and hopefully you take this into consideration.

• Like 1