custom games

RampantDoritoz

Gameplay and Game types  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What did you like best?

• Halo 3's way of creating a game type
    • Or Halo Reach's way of creating a game type
  2. 2. Who's online gameplay did you like best? (recommended that you play halo 3 online again before answering so you have a non biased answer)

Now I don't know if i am stupid or what but i cannot do custom games anymore and no one does it anymore because they are so hard to make. Halo 3 had it right on with custom games, why? because it was simple to make a game type. now whatever was changed about making a game type between halo 3 to halo reach please get rid of it.

*(oh and another thing i thought halo 3 online gameplay was more fun)*

:yahoo: And i cant wait till Halo 4 comes out :yahoo:

Now I don't know if i am stupid or what but i cannot do custom games anymore and no one does it anymore because they are so hard to make. Halo 3 had it right on with custom games, why? because it was simple to make a game type. now whatever was changed about making a game type between halo 3 to halo reach please get rid of it.

i hope halo 4 has customs like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Agree 101% !!

• 3 weeks later...

Halo 3 was more fun, more laughs, more glitches, more. . . FUN. Especially Monster Trucks, lol, i remember those good times, I also remember the first time I played Halo CE, I was 6 in 2002 when I got it, then 9 years past, here we are, REMAKING THAT WONDERFUL GAME, & talking about the wonderful games after it, (EXCEPT REACH), ah, those good times... :rolleyes:

This was off topic :offtopic: and no Halo Reach can be fun but so can Halo 3 well there both fun on there customs Iv played alot fun games on Halo3 and also on Reach.

I'd like to see a ranking system in the covenant where you start off as a grunt, then promote to a jackal, then you become a brute, then an elite, than a hunter, and so on. Being a hunter would be cool. Also maybe controlling a flood would be fun.

No that would be bad becouse your actully playing as Master Chief so why have covenant ranks?

• 2 months later...