[GameSpot] - Halo's 343 Guilty Spark Will Narrate The Next Book

343iBot

One of the Halo series most famous characters--or infamous, depending on your opinion--is the robot 343 Guilty Spark. The little flying orb is responsible for some of the most dastardly acts in the series' first few games, and voice actor Tim Dadabo brought him to life. Now, you'll be able to hear Dadabo's golden pipes for hours on end as the narrator of the Halo: Point of Light audiobook.

Halo: Point of Light will release on March 2, and it was written by Kelly Gay, who previously wrote the books Halo: Smoke and Shadow and Halo: Renegades. Point of Light will continue the story from Renegades. It's set after the main trilogy had come to an end, meaning 343 Guilty Spark has been very exploded by a Spartan Laser weapon, but destroying his body did not eliminate the mischievous little monster within.

343 Guilty Spark made his first appearance in the original Halo game, helping the Master Chief fight the Flood as he made his way further into the nooks and crannies of the Halo ring, but failed to address that activating it would wipe out humanity. He alternated between helping and hindering the UNSC's goals over the next few games, and his adventures have been limited to outside media since Halo 3.

Continue Reading at GameSpot

View the full article

• 9 months later...

It makes no sense to talk about how complicated the process of writing a dissertation is since it is obvious. But I was ready for such a task and I was sure I didn't need outside help. However, I was faced with a lack of time. Due to a cold, I lost almost seven days writing my dissertation. I thought that despite this, I would be able to complete everything on time. But as soon as I started writing, I realized that I had no time to do anything catastrophically. I remembered that many students use online services and decided to see what this service market offers. To be honest, I used to think that getting such help is a guarantee of poor quality. But spending a little of my time studying this service market and monitoring real reviews allowed me to find a professional company. I monitored all the existing dissertation writing services review, pricing policies and also got acquainted with the rating of such companies. Despite the fact that I studied the reviews, I still had doubts. These doubts were related to the issue of quality since I was used to always writing all assignments myself. But since I had no other choice, I decided to use the services. I personally communicated with the writer and clearly outlined all the requirements. We agreed on the terms and deadlines. When I get my order, the manager asked to check the quality and provided the opportunity to make edits. There was no such need. I didn't even expect to get such high quality at an affordable price. I have always believed that such services are provided by students, but already at the initial consultation, I realized that I was dealing with a professional who knows everything related to writing a dissertation. Most likely a professor helped me, but not a student! Thanks to professional help, I was able