[GameSpot] - Cyberpunk 2077 Studio Co-Founder Releases A Personal Explanation About What Happened

343iBot

Following the rocky launch of Cyberpunk 2077 in December, developer CD Projekt Red has now released a statement from none other than studio co-founder Marcin Iwinski in which the developer offers a personal explanation of what happened in the days leading up to the game's release.

"Despite good reviews on PC, the console version of Cyberpunk 2077 did not meet the quality standard we wanted it to meet. I and the entire leadership team are deeply sorry for this, and this video is me publicly owning up to that," Iwinski said.

"Please, don't fault any of our teams for what happened. They are all incredibly talented and hard-working. Myself and the board are the final decision-makers, and it was our call to release the game. Although, believe me, we never ever intended for anything like this to happen. I assure you that we will do our best to regain your trust."

Continue Reading at GameSpot

View the full article