no betraying in infection is stupid *petition*

inheritor1999

i think its stupid that you cant betray in halo reach infection it was classic maybe i understand in grifball but infection it was great when by mistake you kill your friend then you have little fight then a zombie comes by and when that 4 year old kid pushes you into the vent in sword base and you come down and kill him or he was in your spot. it was classic when i play vegetarian zombie with my friends in matchmaking. 343 i thought they were failures please don't prove me right on this halo is the only thing in the world to me. when you just take away something so classic as betrayal it's just wrong it hurts me inside just to come to these forums but i did that should prove how much i want this back in just infection so just copy this and sign your name on the list

Uh What?

So are you saying that Halo wouldn't be Halo if there weren't betrayals. Are you saying that it wouldn't have the massive fanbase it has today if it didn't have betrayals.

Haha.

Ha.

Pretty sure he was just being sarcastic. The OP said it was "classic". Could be worng though.

Either way, I like the fact there aren't betrayals in Living Dead.

Meh, I disliked the betraying anyway, I mean, come on?

Some of my friends miss the betraying though, they also think it was "classic" like this guy.

But honestly, At least now I can go through the game without having to worry about me being spammed with betrayals and not being able to boot them.

Personally i don't have a problem with it unless another player betrays me for no reason (not playful). ergo removal

However i do think that there are gameplay elements in this udpate that were removed, or overlooked, that should not have been. Maybe your controller can vibrate if another zombie melees you, and allowing betrayals after the last man standing has been infected would make a lot of people happy and forget about in game betrayal i think. I'm not sure how they would implement either one but in game betrayal can get annoying

The betrayal system in Halo is meant to promote awareness basically. Throwing a grenade into an AR fight between a teammate and an enemy is not very smart. Generally speaking, the Infection playlist has a lot of very casual players and little kids. Especially with children, they easily get sidetracked and start killing off their own team because it is funny. That is not how Infection was meant to be. While Betrayals can be a problem in ANY game type, I imagine it was worst in Infection.

• Like 2

Hell yeah they need betrayals back in infection, nothing was better than getting -20's in the games and still winning. Hearing the announcer say "Betrayal" was great. all the dumb custom maps and rule changes in infection are dumb. I know that there is no real need to betray in infection but it doesn't hurt anyone other than the person betraying, I was just about to try beating my friends record of -62 in a game but I guess that won't be happening anymore.

I've been a Halo fan since the begining but if halo 4 is going to be like the last couple months reach has been under 343, then F**k!

I wish they could control betrayals better. Ive played games of team snipes and got in a betrayal fight with my whole team after they ended my spree. There was no reason for it and i had to get betrayed 6 times total till i was able to boot them. Betrayals ruin the game of halo, especially when its done purposefully