what game would you like to live in

TaS x HeKTiKZz

LOL! I like this topic. I definitely do not want to live in a game were I kill, get killed and then respawn to do it all over again. "Ground Hog Day"! I enjoy playing poker, so maybe Full House Poker. I could even see living in Sim City, being an engineer or a developer and watching as a city arose before my very eyes. Just had another thought....living inside of Myst would probably be my single choice. A beautiful, lush environment that continues to change and evolve with time would be very cool. Plus you would have the ability to travel via the "books" to other worlds and explore them.

• Like 1

Being an avid skateboarder I would choose Skate 3, a world where you don't get arrested for skatin, though you can still get tazed by the locals. Just the thought of having a full city where I can drop ramps and rails wherever I please and not get hassled is just too awesome!

I can't believe no one has said this yet, but GTA. DEFINITELY GTA. Feeling sad or angry? Killing spree with a chainsaw! :D Tired from a long days work but can't afford a car? Steal one! :D Tired of lonely nights all by yourself? Prostitutes! :D And if you kill them, you get your money back! :D I would love to live in a world like that lol

LOL! I like this topic. I definitely do not want to live in a game were I kill, get killed and then respawn to do it all over again. "Ground Hog Day"! I enjoy playing poker, so maybe Full House Poker. I could even see living in Sim City, being an engineer or a developer and watching as a city arose before my very eyes. Just had another thought....living inside of Myst would probably be my single choice. A beautiful, lush environment that continues to change and evolve with time would be very cool. Plus you would have the ability to travel via the "books" to other worlds and explore them.

Groundhog Day was a funny movie... and Myst? That would just creep me out. Besides, he's so lonely... I had to use the cheat guide to beat Myst.

I would like to live in Halo Reach. Great Multiplayer. That is for now. Once Halo 4 comes out, I will probably change my mind.

Lets get real. If anyone says you would like to live in a game like Call of Duty Or Halo then you must love pain. (If you do you're a weirdo) I would probably live in Cat in the Hat. Don't get me wrong, I hate baby games but c'mon, no one ever gets hurt in Cat in the Hat. Even if they do, they don't actually get hurt. Its based on a movie for kids.

• 1 month later...