Official "Which multiplayer maps would you like to see return in Halo 4?"

RedStarRocket91

221 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think any existing community Forged maps should return to Multiplayer in Halo 4?

• I believe that some community Forge maps should return in Halo 4 using either Forge items or full geometry.
    • I believe that some community Forge maps should return in Halo 4, but only using Forge items.
    • I believe that some community Forge maps should return in Halo 4, but only using full geometry.
    • I do not believe that any community Forge maps should return in Halo 4.
  2. 2. Do you think any existing fully-geometric maps should return to Multiplayer in Halo 4?

• I believe that some fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4 using either Forge items or full geometry.
    • I believe that some fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4, but only using Forge items.
    • I believe that some fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4, but only using full geometry.
    • I do not believe that any fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4.

Reach was the most trashy waste of time in the entire world. No maps from that game should ever be brought back. It brought us the faggets who jetpack everywhere because there not man enough to fight u on level terms. typical american bad kids always looking for a way to cut corners to be better. so reach blows a big one daily. All that needs to be brought back is gaurdian the pidt and lockout. all small maps, except the pit, where you cant camp like a ***** like the majority of halo 4 players do because the blessed auto aim takes all the skill out the game and makes garbage campers that get crapped on in 1v1 good

I'd love to see Foundry, The Pit, Guardian, Last Resort (Zanzibar), Construct (although jetpacks would probably make it horrible), and Epitaph.

So anything from Halo 3 really.

Not a fan of those forgeworld-style maps like in Reach, but is that all we're going to get with the mappacks all having been announced already?

Anything small and suitable for 4v4. Complex is ridiculous for team slayer. i would love to see the return of suitable 4v4 maps such as Guardian, The Pit, even standoff! Infact, bring back all the halo 3 maps!! Rat Race? Not impressed with the maps so far in h4.. and the crimson pack all look to be large and BTB / vehicle orientated too.. Sort it out!

I am biased on small maps because im very CQC(not with the sword, with the AR)

BIG MAPS!

What ever happend to Death Island, that would be such an Eye-Popper to see in HD.

Infinity

Gephyrophobia

Waterworks( i mean.... we got WetWorks:) Stalactites on the Ceiling HELL YA!

Medium Maps:

Rat Race

Danger Canyon

Burial Mounds(Forgotten Map)

Terminal (OMG PLZZZZZ!!!!)

small maps:

I`d love to see Chiron again (Very interesting CTF or King)

Warlock(Halo2)Foundation(kinda the same) but make it to where you can get on the top middle structure(like if you super bounced)

Turf(Halo2) Favorite H2 map

Ivory Tower Favorite Map Ever

Elongation (Twin Hallways ALL DAY) but maybe something to protect the spawns

Backwash (Could be made VERY CREEPY)

A list of maps from all the halos that I wouldn't mind if they were remade are:

Battle Creek/Beaver Creek/Battle Canyon

Sidewinder/Avalance (prefered Sidewinder)

Damnation/Penance

Rat Race (so sue me this map was a fun, interesting 4v4 one)

Prisoner/Solitary

Hang em High/High Noon (tombstone wasn't a good remake from what I remember)

Chill Out/Cold Storage

Derelict (desolation was not a good remake either)

Wizard/Warlock

Timberland/Ridgeline

Lockout (Blackout was...just not the same)

Midship/Heretic

Colossus

Headlong/Breakneck

Waterworks

Containment (I thought it was cool)

Sanctuary

Terminal

Citadel

Guardian

The Pit

Valhalla

Countdown

Zealot

Tempest

Highlands

I would sell my 1st born child for this list of maps to be on a 4v4 Team Slayer Random

I tend to be much more excited about what we can do next than what we have already done. I was very happy to see Valhalla return, but that's just because I believe Valhalla is the best Halo map ever made, and therefore an exception.

For the most part I don't get excited about remakes, and I don't pine for my glory days of pwning on [insert map]. For me those maps had their day. With very few exceptions, I don't remember the maps as being the source of my enjoyment so much as the company I kept or the performance I achieved.

I think the forge community has done some very nice work in the past, so from both 343 and the forge community I prefer new ideas.

So far in Halo 4 I like Haven, Solace, and Complex. I WOULD like Exile if it weren't for the ridiculously stupid decision of giving just one side a Gauss Hog while the other side's consolation prize is a shorter sprint to a tank. The point is not to complain about Exile though, and instead to say there are maps I like and that show me this team can make some nice things. I would rather see more of those nice things instead of someone's re-imagining of another old map.

Just to clarify for other community members, the first poll is asking if you basically want to play matchmaking with community made maps NOT in an action sack playlist. For example, how you would play a forged map like Asylum on Halo : Reach infection.

I voted no community maps in halo 4 matchmaking.

I voted yes on the return of forge maps and forge items returning.

I would like to specifically see Forge World and power ups inserted into the game.

Any small, medium or large on-disc Halo 2 map or Halo 2 DLC map. Except Backwash

Preferably full geometry but Forge can work for some of them.

Halo3 maps: Guardian, Pit, High Ground, Standoff

We dont need remakes of any original reach maps

and 343 should not waste time fully re-creating community forge maps in full geometry

I love, and have such great memories of, Midship but I really don't know if it bringing it back would be a good idea (at least without considerable modification). H4 seems to benefit from bigger maps, although maybe some really cramped maps would give the full auto loadouts somewhere to shine.

An exception to my earlier post: I still want Boarding Action. They've never remade it, it's easy enough to make something that serves the purpose of a ladder, stairs for example. I want Boarding Action, an accurate community forge of it would be fine. The only one I've seen so far (and I have NOT looked very much) was an OK attempt in Halo 3's sandbox which failed due to the buildable area not actually being big enough.