Official "Which multiplayer maps would you like to see return in Halo 4?"

RedStarRocket91

221 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think any existing community Forged maps should return to Multiplayer in Halo 4?

• I believe that some community Forge maps should return in Halo 4 using either Forge items or full geometry.
    • I believe that some community Forge maps should return in Halo 4, but only using Forge items.
    • I believe that some community Forge maps should return in Halo 4, but only using full geometry.
    • I do not believe that any community Forge maps should return in Halo 4.
  2. 2. Do you think any existing fully-geometric maps should return to Multiplayer in Halo 4?

• I believe that some fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4 using either Forge items or full geometry.
    • I believe that some fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4, but only using Forge items.
    • I believe that some fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4, but only using full geometry.
    • I do not believe that any fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4.

I would like to see Turf, Lockout, Midship, Burial Mounds, Colossus, Desolation, District (PC), Zanzibar and Warlockreturn to Halo, either that or they rebuild the originial game along with the glitches! Taking out the BXR and the Double Shot from a remake of Halo 2 would be a mistake!

I would like to see Turf, Lockout, Midship, Burial Mounds, Colossus, Desolation, District (PC), Zanzibar and Warlockreturn to Halo, either that or they rebuild the originial game along with the glitches! Taking out the BXR and the Double Shot from a remake of Halo 2 would be a mistake!

Yes please, this man knows

Having only started MM in Halo Reach, when I bought Halo 4 I genuinely hoped there would be a Countdown or a Swordbase, or something close to Hemorrhage. But now that I've grown into these maps I don't find myself missing them too much, because I have all these new paths and plays to learn. Perhaps in the future, via some DLC.

Hey emeraldriver, Ravine can be very simular to what you want without beeing too big. That green part of it spans rather wide :) Hopefully we don't get any Reach maps tho. Experienced Halo players hated those maps (me included). If youlike a map like Swordbase of Reach you would love a remake of Guardian or Snowbound of Halo3. Snowbound plays much like Swordbase, but things work nicely.

I would love to see not only new maps made by the community but also some remakes of old maps like Lockout. That way we still can enjoy those old maps we have fallen head over heals for while getting some new ones to do the same with... or hate with a passion...

Hey emeraldriver, Ravine can be very simular to what you want without beeing too big. That green part of it spans rather wide :) Hopefully we don't get any Reach maps tho. Experienced Halo players hated those maps (me included). If youlike a map like Swordbase of Reach you would love a remake of Guardian or Snowbound of Halo3. Snowbound plays much like Swordbase, but things work nicely.

I stepped into Forge for the first time last night, and Ravine was the base I used. I ended up editing the entire map, it's a race track for mongooses with rail guns attached now. it even has bridges and teleports that head up to the forerunner structure on the other side.