Official "Which multiplayer maps would you like to see return in Halo 4?"

RedStarRocket91

221 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think any existing community Forged maps should return to Multiplayer in Halo 4?

• I believe that some community Forge maps should return in Halo 4 using either Forge items or full geometry.
    • I believe that some community Forge maps should return in Halo 4, but only using Forge items.
    • I believe that some community Forge maps should return in Halo 4, but only using full geometry.
    • I do not believe that any community Forge maps should return in Halo 4.
  2. 2. Do you think any existing fully-geometric maps should return to Multiplayer in Halo 4?

• I believe that some fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4 using either Forge items or full geometry.
    • I believe that some fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4, but only using Forge items.
    • I believe that some fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4, but only using full geometry.
    • I do not believe that any fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4.

ive been dying for a CONSTRUCT remake since reach was released. it was just a great map and i always had fun playing on it, and make it identical. also, it would fit in with swat very nicely. we need more congested maps for this playlist... and others. more maps id like to see remade are, chill out, foundry, guardian, high ground, last resort, sandbox (for forging also, with all 3 levels), sandtrap, the pit, hang em high and an untouched version of blood gulch. another thing id like to see is the forge pieces from foundry make a return.

Well, since this topic has been brought back up, let me just say that i don't want any Community Forge Maps to return. The reason is simple. There can be new Community Forge Maps. Better ones.

And full geometry maps, besides Ragnarok. We already know that's not going to happen by now. But i would've prefered to see Avalanche come back instead of Valhalla.

Well, since this topic has been brought back up, let me just say that i don't want any Community Forge Maps to return. The reason is simple. There can be new Community Forge Maps. Better ones.

And full geometry maps, besides Ragnarok. We already know that's not going to happen by now. But i would've prefered to see Avalanche come back instead of Valhalla.

I disagree on both points. I would love to see Asylum, Pinnacle, and one other (I forget the name), make a comeback. As for the geometry remakes, time and time again forums have proven that enough b***hing can move mountains.

• Like 1

I disagree on both points. I would love to see Asylum, Pinnacle, and one other (I forget the name), make a comeback. As for the geometry remakes, time and time again forums have proven that enough b***hing can move mountains.

Depends on what the complaining is about. Also, Asylum and Pinnacle would have been far better if they had actually been made using a map-creator instead of forged. Granted, Asylum wasn't that bad, but Pinnacle was a spawn camping fest in team swat and snipers before it was removed. Any map that allows you to see ALL of your enemies spawns (and allows them to see yours) is a bad map.

Depends on what the complaining is about. Also, Asylum and Pinnacle would have been far better if they had actually been made using a map-creator instead of forged. Granted, Asylum wasn't that bad, but Pinnacle was a spawn camping fest in team swat and snipers before it was removed. Any map that allows you to see ALL of your enemies spawns (and allows them to see yours) is a bad map.

There are some UT3 maps that would like a word with you. I would give names but my memory fails me.

Halo 4 is in dire need of more symmetrical, competitive maps. I'd like to see:

Lockout

Wizard (Warlock)

Midship

The Pit

And I know that Onslaught (CTF) was strickly on the MLG playlist for Halo 3, but it was probably my favorite map/gametype combination out of all the Halo maps we've seen thus far.