Who thinks that there should have been a firefight mode where you fight flood and covanent in a three-way battle?

I wish there was a playlist in firefight where you could fight both covanent and flood. A three-way battle between us, the covanent, and the flood would be epic. Having some of the covanent get turned into flood while fighting. Who here agrees with me? What are your opinions on what I think?

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

in my opinion bad idea, firefight it meant to based on ONE enemy, but having two enemies would take that point away, plus the development of the AI would take too long therefore pushing back release date. Also extreme lag could occur from this when played over XBOX LIVE, as in the amount of bodies being generated and animated. So in theory it's a cool idea, but practically i believe it is bad.

I wish there was a playlist in firefight where you could fight both covanent and flood. A three-way battle between us, the covanent, and the flood would be epic. Having some of the covanent get turned into flood while fighting. Who here agrees with me? What are your opinions on what I think?

Hmmm perfect strategy:

• find a hiding spot
  • conserve ammo
  • wait till one side destroys the other
  • when one side is left standing finish off what is still left standing.

:)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

in my opinion bad idea, firefight it meant to based on ONE enemy, but having two enemies would take that point away, plus the development of the AI would take too long therefore pushing back release date. Also extreme lag could occur from this when played over XBOX LIVE, as in the amount of bodies being generated and animated. So in theory it's a cool idea, but practically i believe it is bad.

Actually the game is Golden (done) usually one or two months before release. If they wanted to do this, they could make the bodies despawn as Reach does. It could work!

Too bad this game was already released. Good idea though. What if we also threw in Infection elements as well? I'd love to see how messed up the controls are if you're infected by the Flood. :P
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

It would literally pay 60 dollars just for that.

Its been done before, it can be done again.

But maybe an extra incentive. For example, when you are doing 3 way battles, you have objectives that you have to do

like perhaps defending an area or crossing a bridge. This way, you had to move through the groups of intense fighting.

Would be incredible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...