Halo Reach February Updates in Full

Spectral Jester

Bungie obviously took out bleed through for a reason. I personaly dont like the fact that i can get shot once and then get beat down by some crappy noob. And this is Halo Reach, its not supposed to be like the other halos. And I was just talking about armor lock because I always hear everyone complain about it dipsh!t. I dont see why people want armor lock to be weakened. Its part of the game. Anyone can get good at using any of the loadouts and all of the loadouts have weaknesses.

welcome to the forums

I guess TU is okay, Its going to take some getting used to. I like how they fixed friendly fire on Living Dead (Making it so much better) However I don't like the power of the DMR. Overall though i'm pretty happy.

The DMR still takes the same number of shots to kill someone, yet they have fixed the bloom on it and all other precision weapons. Now pacers don't have to wait as long to take another timed shot, which rewards them more often than it did in vanilla Reach. Spamming isn't as effective either from what I can tell.