transport+pelicans in halo4

RampantDoritoz

Transports? pelicans?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to see the ability to spawn transport vehicles i.e. transport warthogs and falcons

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. would you like to see the ability to fly pelicans in halo 4 campaign and forge?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. would you like the ability to shape the land to your liking?

• Yes
    • No

what i was thinking they could do is remove the gun on the pelican in forge and use it as a transport like picking up vehicles transporting other players and such but in the campaign it would be awesome if you are escaping from that ship it showed chief on in the halo 4 announcement trailer in a pelican from the cargo bay and shooting out hostiles from the skies.

lol i would just screw around with my friends if that was to happen :)

i think they should expand multiplayer to 32 players and create maps big enough to allow the use of pelicans and phantoms or spirets and even sherephs and sabers or longswords. simply make it so its like a real battle in the middle of a war.

that would be awsome

but that would make a huge lag, want the vehicles, mabe 12 on 12, not 32

That would be so epic to have in costume games, me and my friends would love to have that in on of our "forge battles".

Especially if you could make people sit and walk in the transport room.

And adding 32 player matches would make everything completely bad ass, with bigger maps and all that.

• 2 months later...

Aight. Nobody thinks about this crap. Yes. Pelicans should be usable and i like the transport and land idea. Pelican: So i think the pelican can be destructible. You guys think that it's powerful but a banshee can take it down.(YES THEY CAN!!! The games make them indestructible but really a banshee can take them down) Really it's just a bulky crappy but awesome thing to have. And the gun could just be like the warthog turret and hornet rocket. BOOM! I made it into a potential thing. Transport vehicles: Yes now this is a good idea too. I think there could be a HUGE use for this. Now they SHOULD do the whole "all falcon seats usable" thing. i think it's retarded when you have something like the falcon or even the scorpion for that matter with unusable seats. I thought the transport hornet was awesome but they just threw out the transport idea. I hope 343 can do better with this. Malleable land: YES THANK GOD SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING!!! I love this idea(though the other two come first). I'm tired of having to use up all my objects to cover those freaking corners and dips in land to make my maps! I think a circle marker and pull up would be easy to put in considering that TES Construction set has it. You know we could just pull our land up or down with the bumpers for an easy system. I also want digging capabilities. I'm tired of using up all of my rocks to make a cave ABOVE the ground instead of just "digging" a cave. Thank you if you read all of that. LOL :book:

i think they should expand multiplayer to 32 players and create maps big enough to allow the use of pelicans and phantoms or spirets and even sherephs and sabers or longswords. simply make it so its like a real battle in the middle of a war.

Yeah. You guys think that it creates lag and it could if the ENGINE WASN'T BETTER WHICH IT IS!!! This engine is definitely better because if it was worse then we wouldn't buy the game. I think more people per game is a good idea as well. You guys have to think, the reach engine can handle 40 ai so it could probably handle 32 players. BUT this is a better engine so you guys need to quit playing "know-it-all" and think.

• Like 1

I've always dreamed of flying a phantom! Just imagine how cool It'd be to watch as you and your friends just ride a phantom around. Or go into combat against a Pelican. Only downside for the Pelican would be that the Pilot gets all the fun with his front turret. And the other Turret is in the back. Most of the time there isn't even one in the back. The Phantom however, has side turrets. So everyone gets all the joy of killing. Plus, IMO the Phantom is more agile and swift.

I would love to transport vehicles and players with a pelican or phantom. I voted no by accident BTW. I though it was like a killstreak reward to call in vehicles.

That would be a good idea. :huh: Getting Killing Sprees. You could call in a Falcon. A Killing Frenzy, you could get a Banshee. And a Running Riot you would be aloud to either choose a Pelican or Phantom. After you've picked one of the two, You must decide whether you want it to transport extra ODST's or Marines; ( or Elites or Brutes) to your team, or just for an Aerial Strike that lasts 2-3 minutes! This would be epic!

Aight. Nobody thinks about this crap. Yes. Pelicans should be usable and i like the transport and land idea. Pelican: So i think the pelican can be destructible. You guys think that it's powerful but a banshee can take it down.(YES THEY CAN!!! The games make them indestructible but really a banshee can take them down) Really it's just a bulky crappy but awesome thing to have. And the gun could just be like the warthog turret and hornet rocket. BOOM! I made it into a potential thing. Transport vehicles: Yes now this is a good idea too. I think there could be a HUGE use for this. Now they SHOULD do the whole "all falcon seats usable" thing. i think it's retarded when you have something like the falcon or even the scorpion for that matter with unusable seats. I thought the transport hornet was awesome but they just threw out the transport idea. I hope 343 can do better with this. Malleable land: YES THANK GOD SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING!!! I love this idea(though the other two come first). I'm tired of having to use up all my objects to cover those freaking corners and dips in land to make my maps! I think a circle marker and pull up would be easy to put in considering that TES Construction set has it. You know we could just pull our land up or down with the bumpers for an easy system. I also want digging capabilities. I'm tired of using up all of my rocks to make a cave ABOVE the ground instead of just "digging" a cave. Thank you if you read all of that. LOL :book:

LOVE IT . . . . keep coming with this stuff u guys. if we can get 100 votes on each of the polls we might be able to take this whole thing to 343 in an e mail or something. KEEP THIS POST POPULAR!!!! RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!! WRITE TO 343!!! EMAIL!!!1 SOMETHING!!!!

• Like 1

• 11 months later...