Need Help, My Console and my Account was Temporarily Banned from receiving credits,

Three Bullets

New Help, My Console and my Account was Temporarily Banned from receiving credits, I did not do anything other than playing online match making game, during the game I recevied this message " your account was temporarily banned from receiving credits." There is no information on why, I check everywhere e-mail xbox live, phone support/online support. and There was no reason for it either. please help resolve this issue for me. My gamer tag is Three Bullets now.

Three Bullets

• 10 months later...

I think That being banned when I PAY for the INTERNET and PAY for the XBOX GOLD CARD and then I BUY THE DAMM GAME IS A BUNCH OF BS ...... I like reach better and bungie did alot better then 343 crap.... thanks for making a **** game out of halo 4 ...... Putting ppl in a CTF game when it is 4 to 0 is Fu#ked up and then get banned for leaving ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I payed way to much money to deal with the crap so fix it or you will lose alot more ppl ........................

• 3 weeks later...