Campaign Betrayal.

Unavailable

I know that was supposed to be a joke, but that was incredibly sexist and stereotypical. All AI's drive poorly.

If you're going to make a joke at least attempt to make it funny.

Bit too serious, i bet no one else took it offensive, not even women, its just meant to be friendly, he didn't mean to imply all women are poor drivers, its just the way it came across.

and, its so easy if you have Rocket Launcher and Sniper.

I know that was supposed to be a joke, but that was incredibly sexist and stereotypical. All AI's drive poorly.

I think you are over reacting on this one man. Beast is okay, and not a sexist. Don't assume stuff like that from vague comments that are supposed to be a joke.

It's not sexist at all. He said 'Kat is a bad driver', not 'Women are bad drivers'. Do you understand the difference?

Also, yes, all the AI drivers may be bad drivers, but Kat's AI seems particularly poor. The average Marines don't drive off cliffs or into the ocean nearly as much as she does.

• Like 1

That is not a sexiest joke, now if i had said "women are bad drivers" that would be sexiest. You clearly need to learn the definition. I'm not sexiest nor racist, and last time i checked over the entire internet that was funny. Because 95% of the halo players will admit that kat is a horrible driver. Out of all the AI in single player she is the only one i have seen drive off cliffs, and fail time and time again.

Do not accuse me of something i am not without a proper understanding of the definition please.

• Like 1

I've been killed by Kat's driving. I have not been killed by any other AI driving (except covenant). Kat has driven us right in front of a wraith, off of a cliff, and straight into two hunters and parked. She has splattered me, grabbed my target locator shot and parked beside me, high centered our warthog while we were being swarmed by enemies... the list goes on. I could make a 15 minute montage of her getting me killed with her driving, and that only includes the things she has done to ME! Kat IS a horrid driver, and the rest of the AI are average.

And yes, I've done the all AI difficulty, it's quite fun. Especially LASO.

Not to mention, Kat is the only one who doesnt properly signal when changing lanes....lmao

I'm sure I'm the only one here that saw the video image of the chinese lady switching lanes in Family Guy playing in my head..."Good luck everybody else!"

Kat's not the only one... *cough* me *cough*... I deserve a few tickets... And fines, for destroying UNSC property.