Why did my campaign progress reset???

Capt Stott

So there I was, just started up Reach when I accidentally got signed out of xbox live. Ok, no problem. I sign back in and I'm suddenly back to a recruit? It then skitzes out again and I'm back to my original Field marshall with all my unlocked armor. I start playing and then I notice I have "new" armor. Every piece of armor has the new symbol next to it?!

Well this is weird but I haven't lost anything. I then go to the campaign and see that apparently I've never played the campaign and all the missions are locked despite me having played to completion well over 130 missions.

It still shows I've completed the campaign on legendary in my service record but I now have to play the campaign again If I want access to all the levels.

If anyone has an easy fix this would be appreciated.

This is my first post but none the less, anyone else experienced this strange glitch?

Interersting problem my friend. if I had to guess at this one, I would say it is due to the server migration of Reach data. Your particular bug may be isolated to a batch or shifts in servers, or just isolated to you. Either way i wouldnt fret it. There are 2 different profiles for every player. the one stored on the game servers and the one that is downloaded and chacked against locally on your xbox. My guess is that during shifting something went whack-a-doo and for the time being is invalidating certain things since your console profile may not match what is currently on the main servers. Wait it out a bit and bear with it. If by weeks end there is no restoration or change, then you may want to give myxbox a call.

So there I was, just started up Reach when I accidentally got signed out of xbox live. Ok, no problem. I sign back in and I'm suddenly back to a recruit? It then skitzes out again and I'm back to my original Field marshall with all my unlocked armor. I start playing and then I notice I have "new" armor. Every piece of armor has the new symbol next to it?!

Well this is weird but I haven't lost anything. I then go to the campaign and see that apparently I've never played the campaign and all the missions are locked despite me having played to completion well over 130 missions.

It still shows I've completed the campaign on legendary in my service record but I now have to play the campaign again If I want access to all the levels.

If anyone has an easy fix this would be appreciated.

This is my first post but none the less, anyone else experienced this strange glitch?

I have experianced it before.

If you want,when i find the time. All you have to do it find someone who beat the campaign,and just load them up,play them for like 3-4 minutes and and yeh..

I have the EXACT same problem dude and its very frustrating, but, as i don't play campaign it doesn't really bother me that much anymore

Interersting problem my friend. if I had to guess at this one, I would say it is due to the server migration of Reach data. Your particular bug may be isolated to a batch or shifts in servers, or just isolated to you. Either way i wouldnt fret it. There are 2 different profiles for every player. the one stored on the game servers and the one that is downloaded and chacked against locally on your xbox. My guess is that during shifting something went whack-a-doo and for the time being is invalidating certain things since your console profile may not match what is currently on the main servers. Wait it out a bit and bear with it. If by weeks end there is no restoration or change, then you may want to give myxbox a call.

Ive had mine for months dude and there has been no change.