Will halo ce have AA's? please say no

Decree117

Single Player: No

Multiplayer: Before I answer ... where were everyone during E3 ? Because if people actually listened they would know IT IS REACH's MULTIPLAYER.

Halo 4 : Yes

wait why will halo 4 have aa's? WHY!!!!!!!!! do you see gears of war changing there gameplay up completely? or call of duty... they keep the core gameplay. Seriously if halo 4 has aa's i will not buy. It will be reach 2! awesome! i love halo reach woooo!!!

Are they putting aa's in this game? if they do i have lost all faith in 343 and halo.

I just realized myself they are going to be putting the armor abilities into the games. What an epic failure. I was really looking forward to getting back to the original style of game play in multiplayer. It is unfortunate that 343 Ind. has missed the fact that the AA's are what really turned people off from the game of Reach. I feel as you do, loss of faith. I originally thought the use of the "Reach" engine meant the grapics/software that modernized the look of the game.

I have owned every game, felt Reach was a failure, but played because of friends. Halo was the only reason I bought an original XBOX and a 360.

I will not be buying, renting or playing any more of the Halo franchise. Unfortunate because they said they listened to the community, apparently not.

This is from 343 Ind. in an interview with HBO:

HBO: What's in the package for $40? One disc, or two? Are multiplayer and campaign separated like ODST, or are both on one disc, allowing switching in a lobby instead of swapping discs? The Reach DLC is not included - but are the original Reach multiplayer maps? If the only Halo game you owned was Halo: Anniversary, what could you play, exactly?

343i: This will be one retail disc, 39.99, everything launches out of one menu. It's kind of like a one-disc ODST - obviously it doesn't have the other DLC, because most people who buy this are going to have Reach already.

It just has the 7 new maps - Reach's original multiplayer maps are not included.

If you just have Reach, and you don't want to play this, we will make these available for separate purchase eventually. We're not saying how long 'eventually' is right now, but it's not an amount of time that will upset anyone.

There will be a playlist for just these maps. Reach players will be able to directly play seamlessly in that playlist, and those maps will also be integrated into other playlists. We'll try and make a very central place to play just these maps, so there'll be a good population, but eventually they'll end up in all lists. We're going to do significant stuff with matchmaking playlists to make sure that these are respectful of original system link-type games. You know how there's a Classic playlist right now? Imagine that, but plus-plus, and some other stuff we can't talk about right now.

wait why will halo 4 have aa's? WHY!!!!!!!!! do you see gears of war changing there gameplay up completely? or call of duty... they keep the core gameplay. Seriously if halo 4 has aa's i will not buy. It will be reach 2! awesome! i love halo reach woooo!!!

im sorry is this not a Halo forum? Gears of war and COD have fixed storylines, halo is versatile and flexabile. HCE has so much possibilty, mind you its just a blank slate atm. they are debating adding, removing and over all raping the codes. just enjoy the fact that you can change in between old and new graphics

• 3 weeks later...

I actually like some of them, we need sprint as default where we get it every game, and make them a one time use, and the when you dye you get it again. Also make something that cancels out armor lock.

Wow John, I hate the AA's but I actully like this idea.