Shield World

Cruise

• 1 year later...

So Ive been called here for my expertise knowledge of the Halo series so here it is. MC is more than likely floating twords a Shield World, this shield world cannot be as some of you may know the planet Onyx. As far as how he got his jet pack I do not know but I speculate that it may have come from a time when he may have gotten out of the cryo pod to do something and he got an EVA pack, it is currently the only thing that makes since. Any way theres my two cents have fun and discuss.

It'd be nice to be Onyx but it was destroyed. And as for the Master Chief's jet pack.... It's actually a thruster pack. The reason for it was because Cortana manipulated his suite while he was in cryostasis. That is why his suite looks different. :/

So Ive been called here for my expertise knowledge of the Halo series so here it is. MC is more than likely floating twords a Shield World, this shield world cannot be as some of you may know the planet Onyx. As far as how he got his jet pack I do not know but I speculate that it may have come from a time when he may have gotten out of the cryo pod to do something and he got an EVA pack, it is currently the only thing that makes since. Any way theres my two cents have fun and discuss.

havent u beat halo 3 on legendary? u see the frigate floating towards a planet that planet is the forerunner homeworld. or as its called the "legendary planet"

thats the planet u see in halo 4.

and plus im a bigger halo fan than you cruise. i have all halo games. mostly the only game series i play is halo. just to make sure i got halo reach (which came out 2 days after my bday) i didnt want anything but the money to buy reach.i know LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS about halo. i gave up my social life just to play halo.2 of my friends hadnt ever heard of halo and i managed to make them into halo fanatics. the first game that i ever played on my 360 was halo 3.i still have the origional xbox just for halo 1 and 2, and yea i know i can play them on 360, the first game i ever played on my origional xbox was halo ce. i played halo for the first time when i was 3 and loved it ever sence.

Clearly, neither of you guys aren't as big of fans of halo as you think cause the "jetpack" chief has is actually his thruster pack, something in all Mk. VI Mjolnir armor. It allows him to manuveur in zero-g enviroments, like what we saw in the first trailer.