No code in Halo CEA

Guest Wild Wolfie

Guest Wild Wolfie

I have just received my new sealed copy of Halo CEA and there was no code for downloading the maps to Halo Reach. A pop up message came up when I first put the game into my xbox asking if I wanted to download them there and then for free or later if I wanted. I chose to download them later as I had to clear some room from my hard drive. Only thing is the pop up has not reappeared and I see no physical way to download them from Halo CEA menus. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if there is a resolve for it?

Many thanks.

First off, the code is located on a card on the left panel of the box. There should be two cards along with a brief game instruction. One card will have the codes for the male and female Master Chief avatar armor and the other had the Map down load code and the 2 Days Gold XBL code. If these items were not in the sealed package, you need to return it to the place of purchase and request a new copy. If the actual box was covered in the factory clear plastic, it would have had white panels with the Game title and UPC code bars across the clasp area for the box. The entire package, including the "dust cover" sleeve the box was in would have also had factory clear plastic enclosing it.

The down load code is part of what you paid for, it does not have to be purchased separately! When the time comes that you have either a good copy of the new game, or are offered the down load codes for the purchased items, then you cam use the code to down load the maps at any time that you enter Reach match making.

If you have any issues with the retailer contact Xbox.com or select this link and request a call back or you can chat in real time with a member of the company. I hope this helps and hope to see you in my sights soon!

• Like 2

First off, the code is located on a card on the left panel of the box. There should be two cards along with a brief game instruction. One card will have the codes for the male and female Master Chief avatar armor and the other had the Map down load code and the 2 Days Gold XBL code. If these items were not in the sealed package, you need to return it to the place of purchase and request a new copy. If the actual box was covered in the factory clear plastic, it would have had white panels with the Game title and UPC code bars across the clasp area for the box. The entire package, including the "dust cover" sleeve the box was in would have also had factory clear plastic enclosing it.

The down load code is part of what you paid for, it does not have to be purchased separately! When the time comes that you have either a good copy of the new game, or are offered the down load codes for the purchased items, then you cam use the code to down load the maps at any time that you enter Reach match making.

If you have any issues with the retailer contact Xbox.com or select this link and request a call back or you can chat in real time with a member of the company. I hope this helps and hope to see you in my sights soon!

Many thanks,

Unfortunately the was no inserts other than the game booklet and all seals were intact on the box. It looks as if I will have to send the game back to the retailer for a replacement if I want to play the maps in Reach.

Thanks Again.