Defiant Achievements

KREATUREX411

Hey guys, I was going for some achievements on Reach a few days ago and found that the "Don't Touch That!" and "Paper Beats Rock" achievements would not unlock for me when I got each of them several times, even my teammates got "Don't Touch That" and I did not. Yes, I did them on my Reach disk and Defiant maps but they will not unlock. I've also recovered my profile to another xbox/ IP address and did them there with no result. I've seen on other forums that I am not the only one with this problem, and that it is actually very common with the three new Defiant achievements that shipped with Anniversary. Please if anyone has a solution or has heard when this problem may be corrected, please share, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

The defiant achievements are only available on defiant maps, and can only be unlocked when you are on one of the maps in online matchmaking. Otherwise, you don't get the achievement. They are also known to be a bit buggy, so just keep trying. The best way to do this is to just get a bunch of friends together and lock a lobby for a little while. Don't do that too many games in a row though. Also, if you are having some trouble with the achievements, here http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/3029-official-achievement-help-advice/