Blaster520

In future updates of Reach, or the upcoming Halo 4, I would actually like to see more custom game options. For example, I would like to make a custom game where a player who aquires the custom power up keeps it till the end of the round, but there's no "infinite" for the time on custom power up options. Other people may want to make the colors of players more manipulatable, if that's a word... What would you like to see done to the Custom Game options list?

I don't really know what you're talking about with that, vaguely I feel like I've seen an infinite option for that but really I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I'd like to have vehicle and structure placement for any map. I can see how Anchor 9 should not allow stuff like that but Highlands? for real?

For the colors i believe he is talking about a actual color palette of some sort in halo 4, for example.

My spartan in Halo: Reach is black primary with yellow secondary, what he is asking for is the more options as to what colors we use. Because reach has a limited choice when it comes to colors. I'd agree on this as i would love to look different then every joe around the corner and unfortunately, a lot of people like my color combination.

Now, as for the custom game options i am clueless as to what he is asking.

• 3 years later...

Yes, that would definitely help out.

Another thing that I would really like is the ability to have more variables. For instance, a 'kills' variable would be great. That way it would be possible to make a change to a player when they have a certain amount of kills. This could pave the way for kill streak bonuses and tons of new game modes - including possibly something that resembles the gun game in the COD series. Other variables for certain types of kills would be cool too, like pummel, splatter, headshot, etc. Ability to change the name of Tiers/Classes would be nice, unless I just have not discovered how to do it yet.

By the way, I created a game mode called leader where the leader is faster and stronger than the other players. I want the leader to switch to a new weapon set when they gain the lead. So far, they have to die and respawn to do this... is there any way that they can automatically switch to the weapon set when they gain the lead, like how it switches in the Juggernaut game mode?