I just got raged at by a girl and a guy over a video game

Lolmenade

Well I was playing MW3 (surprise, lol) and to have some fun I was using the Striker. If you don't know, it's one of the most over-powered weapons in the game. It was my last game for today so I said why not? Anyway, first the girl complained every 5 seconds and I calmy explained that I was just having fun, and so should she since video games are meant for enjoyment. She then proceeded to call me a (excuse my language) "Butthurt fa**ot who should stop using the gayest gun in the game." I questioned why I was the Butthurt one when I was enjoying the game? Then she screamed in my ear, so I muted her.

Then a random person joins the bandwagon and criticizes me for using the Striker. He then proceeds to brown-nose her by calling me vulgar names.

Next game she ends up on my team, so I un-mute her for the sake of communicating with my teammates. She still criticizes me after I switched to the less popular PKP Light Machine Gun.

After the game was over, I sent a message to the both of them saying "Good Game". You know what they say, Kill them with Kindness.

I just felt like sharing that with everyone here. I'm sure many of you have had similar experiences.

• Like 2

Why would you wish for that?

I guess because maybe they can be funny/entertaining. I've had people get under my skin or upset me because of their trash talking, but I either ignore them or send them a message telling them to show some respect. It usually results in them continuing to be disrespectful by sending me a hateful message. I either respond and ignore them for good after that or block them.

• Like 1

I guess because maybe they can be funny/entertaining. I've had people get under my skin or upset me because of their trash talking, but I either ignore them or send them a message telling them to show some respect. It usually results in them continuing to be disrespectful by sending me a hateful message. I either respond and ignore them for good after that or block them.

You sound like me. -_-

Yup

I love it when they rage.

Last night I was playing Team Objective on Reach and it was my mate and me with a useless guy and his guest that couldn't shoot against 3 excellent players together (which we won the day before on SWAT) and another good player. We were the ones doing the killing from our team, making it hard for them. After a while they started t-bagging which only made us laugh. They never took us out 1v1 and we were playing off host. Needless to say we stayed with them for more games till they quit.