Halo cea multi

weard3

I like what they did with anniversary and it definitely would of been nice if it had a full multiplayer but it would of taken to much time for them to do this. I would much rather have 343 focus on halo 4. I think we got a nice middle ground with the cea map pack.

Thanks for sharing the post. The challenge is always battling between making it easy for real people and challenging for spammers.

I think the TU settings have really done a nice job so far. Double meleeing was very annoying and a problem in my eyes, my weapons like the DMR, NR, and Magnum feel more reliable, it seems like pacing is a lot more rewarding now, and Covenant weapons don't feel useless anymore. I find myself picking up the plasma repeater more often for close engagements.

• 1 month later...

The Anniversary gametypes come closer than any other Halo game, but there is still an entirely different feel.

If they came out with Combat Evolved multiplayer on xbox live, I dont care about graphics or audio upgrades, and just put the multiplayer out, I'd pay for that. I was really disappointed when I found out the anniversary remake didn't actually remake the MP. Its like HEY HERES FREE CAKE! and then you get there and its 1 slice of bread with butter and sugar on it.