Halo 4 To be? Or not to be: Weapon Modifications!

DaveAtStateFarm

Ok, so 343i once said they MIGHT be adding 'weapon modifactions'.

Let me geuss, the first thing that pops straight in your mind is "Halo is NOT cod!" And yes, that is true. But Franky once STATED(in my own words) That all the things cod can do, Halo can do better. So, What do you guys think? I would like to actually have more than one type of Magnum in Halo 4. Along with Weapon modifications. Not exactly atachments but.. 'perks' Like how the ODST magnum is A M6-C/SOCOM. M6-C is the Halo 2 Magnum. Halo 4 should actually be more... Updated then previous titles. Would you like to see a BR with different scopes etc.? I am on either side. But agree with me here. All weapons will eventually get boring. Imagine having a Firing switch. Semi, Auto,Burst.

Imagine,Dream! Tell me what YOU, the fans think. I would be on either playing field. Tell me! :awesome:

well, for starters each weapon has its own perks and problems. a BR would be near useless firing at semi auto. and uncontrollably terrible at full. i like the idea of different "types" of weapons, like finding a silenced magnum, or perhaps picking up silencers. You could have it like equipment in halo three. "Press 'RB' to pick up Infa-red scope, or silencer, or extended magazines." THAT would be cool as a cucumber right there. i dont like the customizablitly, because the basic principal of halo is that everyone is equal to begin with, so the game is focused more on coordinating than just adapting. given, you have to adapt. but i think i like the idea of picking up upgrades.

I vote no. Halo is all about fairness. everyone gets the same weapons, same speed, same everything. If attachments give a player an advantage over another, then it takes away the core of Halo. Now, If the weapon attachments are for show, and don't affect the behavior or damage of the weapon, then i'm all ears.

• Like 5

i wouldnt mind being able to modify you AR BR Pistol or (i no people are going to start b*tching) DMR but only the guns that you would normally start out with and not adding things like stopping power or noob tubes but things like modified scopes on the guns that you start out with and use most would feel more like your own personal gun but nothing too drastic

maybe something like a killstreak perk? like you get a sticky reticule, or you can increase accuracy.

No. That is too much like CoD and will destroy the core of Halo. I'm all for taking great mechanics from other games, including CoD, but the killstreak reward system is one of the reasons why CoD is so incredibly unbalanced and rage inducing.

No, because adding weapon modifications would make it that little bit closer to COD. Seriously, it would kind of make it unfair, with you having to purchase them, or unlock them, then people will have different mods. to others and then it will be like COD, and unfair.

Sorry, but its a stupid idea, and I think under no circumstances should be added, at all. I chose Halo over COD, every single time, but if stupid things like this are added, then I am sorry, I may as well lay COD, this is Halo, go and play COD if you like it that way.

This is spoken from all the Verass bloodline, and I mean all.