Tu all playlists

Jhorse02

• 2 weeks later...

Errrr--- No, tthis is a failure.

TU is not good.

Armor lock should only be an anti vehicle/explosive thing. That's it.

Bloom is good.

Bleedthrough sucks. Think about it. 3 plasm pistol shots plus melee equals instant kill.

Um...no, it's not. The TU has caused Reach's population to actually grow, whether you like it or not.

The Title Update is fantastic in my eyes. It's fixed the problem with the bloom on precision weapons, modified a few things about armour lock that were a bit bothersome, solved the double melee issue, removed the unneeded sword block, etc. I love it

It's been removed from slayer gametypes as far as I know. Though if they have it in slayer, it's not really an issue due to the nerfs.

Bloom is still in the game with the Title Update, it's just been fine tuned to reward those who pace more often than those who spam now.

Bleed-through doesn't suck. You know what sucks/sucked? Double meleeing. It was an issue, and bleed-through has solved it. Do you not realise that the plasma pistol um...it's supposed to be good against shields? If you shoot someone with a plasma based weapon, their shields go down a lot quicker than with any human weapon. That's not silly, nor does it suck.

• Like 1

Um...no, it's not. The TU has caused Reach's population to actually grow, whether you like it or not.

The Title Update is fantastic in my eyes. It's fixed the problem with the bloom on precision weapons, modified a few things about armour lock that were a bit bothersome, solved the double melee issue, removed the unneeded sword block, etc. I love it

It's been removed from slayer gametypes as far as I know. Though if they have it in slayer, it's not really an issue due to the nerfs.

Bloom is still in the game with the Title Update, it's just been fine tuned to reward those who pace more often than those who spam now.

Bleed-through doesn't suck. You know what sucks/sucked? Double meleeing. It was an issue, and bleed-through has solved it. Do you not realise that the plasma pistol um...it's supposed to be good against shields? If you shoot someone with a plasma based weapon, their shields go down a lot quicker than with any human weapon. That's not silly, nor does it suck.

Think about it. The population is rising when they introduce major updates AND when they released anniversary with Reach multiplayer.

And Bungie was under a contract by Microsoft which prevented them from making any changes to Reach multiplayer. Then 343i makes those changes. 343i is seen as good. Bungie is seen as lazy.

Think about it. The population is rising when they introduce major updates AND when they released anniversary with Reach multiplayer.

And Bungie was under a contract by Microsoft which prevented them from making any changes to Reach multiplayer. Then 343i makes those changes. 343i is seen as good. Bungie is seen as lazy.

The population is growing BECAUSE of the title update. The TU, from what I remember, released or was being released around the time Anniversary hit. Because of the changes 343i has implemented to Reach with the TU, more players are coming to it/coming back to play it again. That means that those who disliked Reach from the beginning, or those who couldn't stand it after a certain period are now coming back because they apparently like the changes that were made. I personally think the changes have been for the better. They've fixed the problem with the bloom on precision weapons, they've made some important changes to armour lock, they've fixed the double melee issue, reduced active camos overall length, etc. These changes have been received well by those who disliked vanilla Reach, which is clearly seen by the increase in the overall population. I swear I've seen Reach's population in the 100k area ever since the update. I rarely, if ever, saw Reach's population anywhere close to that pre-TU.

Sorry guys I have to strongly disagree with alot of these. TU has ruined Halo. If you want to play 3 shot kill, or hind in pansy lock then there is a game for that. It's called COD. As the longest running and highest grossing game of all time why change a good thing. To me it's the ultimate sell-out to be more like the rest. Halo always has been about positioning and accuracy. Other sell-out first person shooter games encourage camping and hiding. BE A SPARTAN! Quit hiding from the fight. Help your team out and double pummel their face;-) It's my opinion and you don't have to like it, just don't try to bash it with an illogical opinion.

• Like 1

Sorry guys I have to strongly disagree with alot of these. TU has ruined Halo. If you want to play 3 shot kill, or hind in pansy lock then there is a game for that. It's called COD. As the longest running and highest grossing game of all time why change a good thing. To me it's the ultimate sell-out to be more like the rest. Halo always has been about positioning and accuracy. Other sell-out first person shooter games encourage camping and hiding. BE A SPARTAN! Quit hiding from the fight. Help your team out and double pummel their face;-) It's my opinion and you don't have to like it, just don't try to bash it with an illogical opinion.

Three shot kill? The DMR and magnum take five and four shots respectively. How has the TU ruined Halo? It's given Reach a more classic feel, while still having it feel different. Pansy lock? Really? Armour lock has been weakened from its pre-TU state, so I don't see how you could be complaining about it now when you could be shot or grenaded out of it. Plus stickies are no longer shed. COD doesn't, as far as I'm concerned, have anything like armour lock, so I don't know where you got that idea. Reach, especially after the TU IS about positioning and accuracy. The bloom with the title update now rewards pacing your shots properly more so than it does spamming, which couldn't really be said for vanilla Reach from what I've experienced. People don't have to hide and don't hide from their fights from all of the matches I've played. If anything, people are too gung-ho and rush their opponents far too much. If you want to play smart and play effectively, you'll know when to hang back and when to rush. The same could be said about any FPS. Double pummeling was an issue and was very cheap in vanilla Reach. I'm glad they added bleed-through back to solve this horrible problem. An illogical opinion? What on Earth are you talking about? To me, you seem to just be spouting a bunch of nonsense and don't actually know what you're talking about.

• Like 1

I have 11,734 pummels which is 22% of my kills. The crew I roll with always has a long distance, two mid range, and me. It's called balance. We support eachothers gameplay and no one is right or wrong for liking their own style. I personally have never and will never use armorlock but my best friend Speedy does all the time. If we all played the same and had the same opinions then what fun would that be? That's why I miss the old squad slayer with NO armorlock at all. Why did they have to take the last good type of gameplay out? It's almost like they want every gameplay to be more like swat which sucks. I appreciate your point-of-view Ms. Mystic but i also have mine. Sounds like you would be a great balance to our team. By the way did you know that 19% or 2,549 kills of the gametype you play most are pummels. I guess that seems to be your preferred also;-)

I have 11,734 pummels which is 22% of my kills. The crew I roll with always has a long distance, two mid range, and me. It's called balance. We support eachothers gameplay and no one is right or wrong for liking their own style. I personally have never and will never use armorlock but my best friend Speedy does all the time. If we all played the same and had the same opinions then what fun would that be? That's why I miss the old squad slayer with NO armorlock at all. Why did they have to take the last good type of gameplay out? It's almost like they want every gameplay to be more like swat which sucks. I appreciate your point-of-view Ms. Mystic but i also have mine. Sounds like you would be a great balance to our team. By the way did you know that 19% or 2,549 kills of the gametype you play most are pummels. I guess that seems to be your preferred also;-)

The gametype I play the most is Squad Slayer or BTB. Ever since the TU has been in effect, that's what I've been playing. I don't know if that's where you looked or not. Pummeling someone isn't my preferred method of killing. I simply kill them in whatever way I possibly can. If someone is very close to me, I'll try to melee them if I don't have the shotgun. I use a plasma repeater/melee combo for close range and prefer to use my DMR for medium to long range. So no, pummeling isn't my preferred way of killing. I simply kill in the way I believe to be the most effective in the situation. Sometimes I panic and do something wild, but that's not often. How have they taken the last good type of gameplay out? What exactly do you find wrong with the title update? I want to hear your reasons for why you dislike it because I'm honestly curious. I personally love it, and see the changes as how Reach should have played from the beginning. To me, 85% bloom plays a lot smoother/better than the standard 100%, melee bleed through has solved the double melee issue people had in vanilla Reach. Armor lock can no longer shed stickies and has its energy reduced depending on what someone shoots/explodes the person with, and active camo doesn't last as long as it once did. I like those changes, and they, to me, are what should have been vanilla Reach.

I loved the old squad slayer. it had no armorlock at all so that wasn't a problem. The whole bloom thing I preferred because it made you pace your shots to achieve accuracy. Now with the TU update i have switched to playing only custom games and Forging. Sorry it's short. Got to go to anatomy class. Got to love night classes.

I loved the old squad slayer. it had no armorlock at all so that wasn't a problem. The whole bloom thing I preferred because it made you pace your shots to achieve accuracy. Now with the TU update i have switched to playing only custom games and Forging. Sorry it's short. Got to go to anatomy class. Got to love night classes.

Armour lock has been significantly weakened, and it's STILL not that big of a deal. Bloom is still in the Title Update, it's just been reduced by 15% and it resets quicker. You say you liked it because it made you pace your shots to achieve accuracy, except that pacing is rewarded more now than it was in vanilla Reach with the new 85% bloom.

I still feel that armor lock sucks no matter what. The basis of hiding in a fight is just sad to me. Either get in and get your knuckles bloody and a few cuts , bruises, and scrapes or sit in the bleachers and watch. Look .......this is all coming from someone who boxed professionally for 8 years and had opportunities to be on ESPN and also some one who played wing on my rugby team. I love to be in the middle of the action. The people who love to be great long-distance.....well, theres a reason each team has a kicker. They have a role too. Just not one that I will ever take a part in. Bloom doesn't matter when my shotgun just ripped that pretty new visor you just bought right off your face.

Armour lock has been significantly weakened, and it's STILL not that big of a deal. Bloom is still in the Title Update, it's just been reduced by 15% and it resets quicker. You say you liked it because it made you pace your shots to achieve accuracy, except that pacing is rewarded more now than it was in vanilla Reach with the new 85% bloom.

For you guys information, TU Bloom makes it A LOT easier to aim and also makes it A LOT easier to spam your DMR and NeedleRifle, this is a FACT! I play enough of both Invasion(no TU Bloom) and all the slayer modes(has TU Bloom) to know that TU makes Halo Reach noob friendly for those players that like to spam their rifle. And might I add about you two with your bickering about how the Halo Reach pop has increased because of TU being added is TOTAL BULL pulled outs of your asses! The Halo Reach pop has not changed at all, and if it has changed, it's gone DOWN!

now looking at your states Ms. Mystic, it does not look like you even play Halo Reach enough to know what is going on. All you play is team swat, and even in that you are a noob...

• Like 1

I AM THE ONLY PERSON WHO IS ALLOWED AN OPINION BECAUSE I PLAY REACH AND YOU GUYS CLEARLY DON'T BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME

HEY MYSTIC LET'S DESCEND TO PERSONAL ABUSE BECAUSE YOUR ARGUMENT PROVED ME WRONG

Fix'd.

You are aware Mystic is actually probably the best player on here after Biggles, right? And even then that's only because he's MLG.

Besides, even if someone isn't a good player, that doesn't mean they can't be right. And what's wrong with having a favourite gametype, anyway?

For you guys information, TU Bloom makes it A LOT easier to aim and also makes it A LOT easier to spam your DMR and NeedleRifle, this is a FACT! I play enough of both Invasion(no TU Bloom) and all the slayer modes(has TU Bloom) to know that TU makes Halo Reach noob friendly for those players that like to spam their rifle. And might I add about you two with your bickering about how the Halo Reach pop has increased because of TU being added is TOTAL BULL pulled outs of your asses! The Halo Reach pop has not changed at all, and if it has changed, it's gone DOWN!

now looking at your states Ms. Mystic, it does not look like you even play Halo Reach enough to know what is going on. All you play is team swat, and even in that you are a noob...

Actually, I mostly play BTB and Squad Slayer. Thanks for assuming I play a certain gametype without even playing with me. I haven't played a lot of SWAT ever since I heard about/played the title update. And no, I've seen something that has proven that pacers are now rewarded more so with the title update than they were before. When I find it, I'll post in within this thread.

Well if they Are the best players you have on this site, I am very sad *tear goes down face*....

Also does that also mean you guys put your worst accounts up for show as your gamertags, but really you have your pro accounts hidden? And if they are your real accounts, does that also mean that I am the new best player on this site lol? And I know the top players (the very top) in Halo Reach, and play with some of them as well, and I've NEVER heard of any of those players......

And I like how you edited your post and added this in after looking up my gamertag I bet.......

Besides, even if someone isn't a good player, that doesn't mean they can't be right. And what's wrong with having a favourite gametype, anyway?

And she said that she mainly played "Squad Slayer or BTB" when TU came out, which is a lie if you look at her gamertag...

Actually, I mostly play BTB and Squad Slayer. Thanks for assuming I play a certain gametype without even playing with me. I haven't played a lot of SWAT ever since I heard about/played the title update. And no, I've seen something that has proven that pacers are now rewarded more so with the title update than they were before. When I find it, I'll post in within this thread.

I was not assuming anything, I looked up the summary states on your gamertag, which are fact for all to see and look up themselves... And because of the TU bloom you can spam the needlerifle none stop without the bloom aimer opening up and spitting bullets everywhere.

I was not assuming anything, I looked up the summary states on your gamertag, which are fact for all to see and look up themselves... And because of the TU bloom you can spam the needlerifle none stop without the bloom aimer opening up and spitting bullets everywhere.

You don't happen to know that I don't play a lot of Reach (or anything besides Minecraft). When I do I play I usually do customs and sometimes go into Squad and BTB. Those are the gametypes I frequent when I play Reach matchmaking post-TU.

I used to play a lot of SWAT and such before the TU, so maybe that's why you think I frequent it. I don't. I mostly play Squad and BTB when I do matchmaking. If you're talking about my total games played, then it's going to show every game/the total amount of games played and not just after the title update. (As far as I know anyway.) Also, if you're looking to my overall KD for a way to judge my actual skill, you're doing it wrong. I know that most people might have a positive overall KD, but it's not the case for me. I have positive KDs in a few playlists, which I feel actually mean something if you want to look at KD. I'm not a bad player. I may not be the best, or even great, but I'm certainly not bad. I have enough confidence in my ability to say that, despite what some number may suggest.

• Like 1

Well if they Are the best players you have on this site, I am very sad *tear goes down face*....

Also does that also mean you guys put your worst accounts up for show as your gamertags, but really you have your pro accounts hidden? And if they are your real accounts, does that also mean that I am the new best player on this site lol? And I know the top players (the very top) in Halo Reach, and play with some of them as well

So you're a good player and you know good players. Big deal. Winning isn't everything and not everyone's a pro. If everyone was, I still wouldn't care because it wouldn't be impressive anyway. Also, there are 100,000+ players on Reach per day. Quite frankly, with that many players how can you be sure you know the best?

And I actually edited my post because I'd simply forgotten to write it the first time.

• Like 1