Kinect Halo idea

Master Marix

I read the description of this forum and it did say what you hoped to see from 343i and for me I guess this is a hope. I was wondering if any body liked this idea or not. But what I had in mind was a Kinect Halo exclusive title. Now wait before you start bashing the idea and please read on. This is not an idea for an add on to the Halo4-6 series but basicly an Xbox 360 app in a disc format. I thought it would be cool if in this Halo Kinect game that there were Energy Sword duals. Human V.S. Human in online matches but to make this come to a reality Microsoft and 343 would have to work very hard to make an extremly accurate read off system to ensure accuracy and realisim to the battle system. Now note I called this an app. and it would be for entertainment porpuses only. There would be no story line and no achievments. This way all the people who dont have kinect which is quite alot they dont fell like they are missing out on the halo experience. What do you think? I would love input.

nonononono. that is how you make halo turn bad. halo has been a great game for the xbox console only. not kinnect. keep it the same

Im not saying change halo its just a seperate game all its self it dosent effect the installments its just one game that doesnt have to do with any other halo came past present or future.

I think Halo 4 should be both so you can play with a controller or the kinect and have it set as like a dual layer disk.

Im not saying Halo 4. Im saying just a halo kinect game that dosent have to do with the halo story titles. If you had both you would need a kinect specific playlist becuause kinect v.s. controler would be two flawed and the match would become 2 unbalanced.

Halo: CEA was confirmed to be supporting Kinect. It will also be playable with a controller though. We don't know how Kinect will be applied, but I'm hoping just for voice commands like "Reload, Crouch, and maybe Throw Grenade". You would of course still have to use a controller.