How to upload/make signatures

highplainsdrifter

Looked for a topic about how to make signatures but didn't find anything. For any users who want to upload a sig but don't know how. Rules state you should keep it to 600x300.

If you want a signature made check out this topic http://www.343indust...ounds-and-more/

In the top right corner of the screen you've got your basic profile options

Snapshot1.png

click your username and select 'My Settings'

Snapshot2.png

on the right hand side of the next screen will be a blue menu that has several vertically displayed options. Choose 'Signature' and you will be given a text box that will serve as space for a signature. For me, pasting a picture didn't work so I went to photobucket.com and created a profile.

Snapshot3.png

Choosing upload will allow you to upload a picture and then view it in your album.

Snapshot4.png

Under your the thumbnail of your picture is a box of link codes. Make sure you hit command A or control A or triple click it to get all of the code. The IMG code is the one you can copy and paste in the text box for your signature.

If you want a signature made for you check out http://www.343indust...ounds-and-more/

If anybody has quicker methods or can explain how to do it another way like using a separate site, changing internet options, or using 343industries savvy, I would appreciate the help with posting how to do those things exactly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That does work, but what I do, is just click on the code that says Direct Link, then click on the little image icon in the Signature box, paste the URL, and bingo, its on their. PLUS, that way, people ultimately do NOT have to create their own potobucket.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice post and tutorial. When you go to Photobucket, I find it easier to just: Right Click on the Image>Select Copy Image>Go to Signature Text Box> Right Click> Click Paste>Save. That usually always works for me. Just thought I would share. -TM3

wow i'm finding i really overcomplicated this, i swear it wouldn't let me paste it. Thanks guys

• Like 1

Nice post and tutorial.

When you go to Photobucket, I find it easier to just:

Right Click on the Image>Select Copy Image>Go to Signature Text Box> Right Click> Click Paste>Save.

That usually always works for me.

Just thought I would share.

-TM3

• Like 1

As I also said in the Art Shop Forum:

That does work, but what I do, is just click on the code that says Direct Link, then click on the little image icon in the Signature box, paste the URL, and bingo, its on their. PLUS, that way, people ultimately do NOT have to create their own potobucket.