favorite reach helmet

HAMBURGLER

Nothing tops Mark VI in my opinion. Second place is Mark V, third place is Grenadier.

As you can see I like helmets with a very similar general design. But that's because I think they have just the right amount of visor, mouth, and forehead. The others don't have those proportions.

As for add-ons, I don't know Mark VI or Mark V's add-ons, and I don't use Grenadier's add-on because it looks stupid. I generally avoid helmet add-ons.

• 2 weeks later...

my favorites have always been the Mark V and the CQB from halo3 to reach and was disapointed that they never carried over into halo4. I still think that halo reach had a better armor customization than halo 4 due to how it looks more practical with the soft cases and not every part of the armor is complete metal.  

• Like 1

my favorites have always been the Mark V and the CQB from halo3 to reach and was disapointed that they never carried over into halo4. I still think that halo reach had a better armor customization than halo 4 due to how it looks more practical with the soft cases and not every part of the armor is complete metal.  

i agree about the armory part from reach.

my favorite helmets would be the  helmet from halo 1 that chief had, the mark IV then i like the ODST helmet just as much too, and same with the helmet jun had from reach.

• 1 year later...