Zero gravity maps?

SixWaysToSunday

How would you feel about adding zero gravity maps to Halo4? Ive seen a few in reach, and they look like fun. It would add a new dimension to battle, and it would be rather unique to Halo since most FPS games dont take place in a science future.

I meant to have Low gravity maps, like this:

Edited by SixWaysToSunday
  • Like 1

How would you feel about adding zero gravity maps to Halo4? Ive seen a few in reach, and they look like fun. It would add a new dimension to battle, and it would be rather unique to Halo since most FPS games dont take place in a science future.

Ya maybe one. I think they should keep halo 4 as simple as possible. I never liked zero gravity maps but some people do. I want amazing maps like halo 2 online and halo 3 had. Halo 3 had some lame maps like epitaph and snowbound. I love all the mlg maps though.

I'm not sure about zero gravity - how would you control getting down? - but reduced gravity maps would be great. Something like Zealot or Anchor 9's space zones. There are so many great possibilities to be had - imagine, Infection in space!

There are alot of amazing and fun possibilities! What if the makes had the gravity like in the vid? Would that make it more okay?

I like this idea, I've played something similar on action sack before called dinoblasters I think. What do you think about an artificial gravity map kind of like the weight room in the Fall of Reach book and the map in Pathways into Darkness? Obviously not a totally open space but essentially a room that has the characteristics of the space station from 2001 a space odyssey.

If halo had zero gravity maps it would be going way out of what halos concept is halo has a past and a future with zero gravity maps I can't see a future so I disagree with this.

This idea is a mechanic that can be put into maps to have a history. What if we were fighting inside the Pillar of Autumn, or another UNSC ship and the gravity was out? Thats sounds like the history you want.

Having low G feels purely halo, no other series has the background that would allow them to have maps like that. It could become Halo's new stamp of originality.

• 5 months later...