[GameSpot] - New Momodora Game Announced, Minoria Coming To Consoles In September

343iBot

Bombservice has announced a new Momodora is in development, in celebration of the original game's tenth anniversary. The new teaser briefly features art of protagonist Isadora, a crimson eclipse, and ends with a pair of spooky eyes that refuse to blink.

On the official Momodora Twitter, series creator Guilherme Martins tweeted his thanks to fans who had supported the game series over the last decade. "Momodora is a series that I started from scraps of failed projects, with no expectations," Martins wrote.

"My only goal back then was to be able to bring one of my characters to life. In the beginning, I barely knew what I was doing (and honestly even today…) but I followed my heart and created what I wanted to the best of my abilities. If someone like me was able to do it, those out there who dream of their creations can, too. Please keep your spirits up!"

Continue Reading at GameSpot

View the full article